The Doktor's Icon Request Workshop

Hi Doktor

Any chance of being able to turn this into a unit icon for my Blackwatch unit

BW.jpg

cheers mate :bowdown:

Heres another small request:
Spoiler :

King's African Rifles Icon, maybe you can make a skin? it doesnt exactly require the Fez, maybe a simple skin and uniform reswap to make it into a more "Safari" color if you will, its a Riflemen replacement I believe.

I assume you're meaning a Civ icon? If so, how's this?

Upgrade in what way? Also, that image is very small; there's not a whole lot I can do with it. Do you have a larger image? Leader scenes need to be 1600x900 pixels in dimension.

Wall-e icon looks even better than I imagined it would be. What time in for the leader had was to redraw it and make it look more realistic. Mosile here is a Cyborg, So most of him look metallic, And the parts of his face look human Would be organic. Please forgive me for my Amateur presentation, For that I am not very good with this website nor computers in general. Thank you and feel free to message me For anything you might be confused on.

Wall-e icon looks even better than I imagined it would be. What time in for the leader had was to redraw it and make it look more realistic. Mosile here is a Cyborg, So most of him look metallic, And the parts of his face look human Would be organic. Please forgive me for my Amateur presentation, For that I am not very good with this website nor computers in general. Thank you and feel free to message me For anything you might be confused on.

If I'm understanding correctly, you're asking me to completely redraw the leader art? If that's the case, then I apologize, but that's not something I'm willing to do, mostly due to the sheer amount of time it takes to do that.

Hi Doktor

Thought I'd post a screen of your handy work in play mate, thought you may get a kick out of it. here's a shot of my beloved Blackwatch with your icon at the bottom and also a shot of the units in play the you made for Uighur, nice job and thanks again:)

Civ5Scr.jpg

Total War?

Why not something more fancy...

There's got to be better images of the King's Africa Rifles too...

Cool pictures Hoop but the French one isn't the French Old Guard also the image I'm using sticks out just right within the game in all sizes, some images look really good in larger size but when in a small icon size they are hardly distinguishable :)

Hi Doktor

The last one being so good I couldn't resist, here's another image if you could turn it into a unit icon for my French Old Guard that would be cool

View attachment 397175

:worship:

C'est bien?

Howard Tafty - I've got your African Rifles icon, but I'm still working on the reskin. I figure it'd be best to hand them both over at the same time.

Howard Tafty - I've got your African Rifles icon, but I'm still working on the reskin. I figure it'd be best to hand them both over at the same time.

Grazie, understood.

Hey Doktor, I don't know if you are busy but I would love it if you can do an icon for this leader for me.
I don't mind if I have to wait since I am not in hurry anyway.
He is Pope Gregory I.
Edit: add spoiler tag for large image
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

King's African Rifles Icon, maybe you can make a skin? it doesnt exactly require the Fez, maybe a simple skin and uniform reswap to make it into a more "Safari" color if you will, its a Riflemen replacement I believe.

Hey, sorry for the delay, but there was a wedding in the family just the other day, and I had spent the majority of the week leading up to it helping to set up.

I've run into an issue with the reskin; whenever I try spawning in your unit, my game crashes, and error logging is picking up nothing. So, I can't get you the unit until I fix that whole problem.

In the mean time, I suppose I can at the very least give you the icon, even though I was wanting to post both at the same time.

Thoughts?

Icon looks fantastic, I'll be sure to return once I test out everything and such or at least when I have some spare time.

Spoiler :

Alright Howard, after a lot of fiddling around with different ideas, I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Not only will the reskin I've made for you not work, every single unit reskin I've made since has caused the game to crash upon spawning them.

So, I'll give you the art files, in hopes that you have better luck than me:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fj0h0owe2bxqepy/KingsAfricanRifles.rar

In the mean time, I'll see if I can finally get it to work on my end.
(PS, if they decide to cooperate with you better than they did with me, and if you can get a screenshot, could I see it? I'd like to see my handiwork assume its final form)

Hey, I would love if you could make these two into leader icons for me!

The first is Wu Qi. As far as I can tell, this is the only painting of him, so sorry if it's not much to go off.

Spoiler :

Larger: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Wu_Qi.jpg

The second is Qin Shi Huang. I like this image, and it already has a kind of Civ 5 feel to it I think.

Spoiler :

I also like these two if you feel like using a different one:
http://www.buzzle.com/images/history/china/painting-of-emperor-qin-shi-huang.jpg
https://soldatsterracottaqinshihuang.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/portrait-qin-shi-huang.jpg

No rush, and nice work on your previous art! Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom