Fighters can't intercept while stationed in a city in revolt?

Seriously?

Never noticed it before. Will give it a try soon.

Is this new or has this been the case for a while and I'm a derp?

Don't think I've ever run into that one- I frequently place fighters on intercept in cities still in revolt, but I so rarely have enemy civs with aircraft still attacking me by that point, that I have never noticed if that is the case. Interesting. I've certainly never had any problem with sending those same fighters out to attack specific targets, while their base city was in revolt.

Never noticed it either . Then again maybe I am so powerful as a leader the other leaders don 't have the tech or assets to for me to even test this out :cool:

I had to D-Day Polynesia recently and I parked a few tri-planes in a city in revolt. He still had 4 planes left at that point and my planes didnt intercept even though they had 2 promos each.

It was the first time I ever noticed it. But I also cant recall doing that before either. I usually dont conquer the world.

I had to D-Day Polynesia recently and I parked a few tri-planes in a city in revolt. He still had 4 planes left at that point and my planes didnt intercept even though they had 2 promos each.

... Is there a story to this?

... Is there a story to this?

Not really. I needed an Austria win, so I went domination. He was the only one left. I had to cross the ocean to get him. Any time you have to use battleships across the ocean, its D-Day.

Top Bottom