In need of guidance or help

KingCiv

Chieftain
Hello Civ community,

I have been reading the forums of civfanatics since I got CIV 5 in 2011 but never joined the forums myself thinking I would never need to. I come to the community today with a question. I am really passionate, like most civ players, about civilization history and have always enjoyed researching civs. I especially like to see how these civs " come to life" in the game when great modders dedicate their time to making fantastic civs. You might be thinking, " ok great story now what"? Well to be honest with you I have done research on this Civilization that I really want to see come to life in the game but I have zero artistic or modding knowledge. I have the research done the Unique everything planned and how the end game civ should look like but no way of making it happen. Does anyone know or is willing to help me make this happen? I understand that time is a commodity that some people don't want to waste on a civ I would like to see. But I'm really passionate about this civ and I've tried talking to a lot of modders but they just get my hopes up but then never come through. I know this community is very kind and helpful, Can anyone help me?

Thank you for your time,
God Bless
KingCiv

Have you tried posting it or communicating someone about it over on the modding resources sub forum? I don't know about the modding aspect but I play around with some of the design challenges, and I know there are lots of modders over there who love to mod for others

Well, you've went to some lengths wetting the appetite of everyone who read this by stating new civ, new UA, two uniques. A little anti-climactic by sharing this without saying what the civ or the uniques are... share please?

It's over in the design resources sub I think, I'll check and then edit in a link

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=564815

No clue how to make the URL fancy in a click-on-a-word thing. But @OP, check out the whole design forum. You can make your own thread of just your design ideas, receive feedback, give others feedback, play civ design games, discuss civ design concepts, and etc and etc. Very worth looking at f you're interested in civilization design.

Well, you've went to some lengths wetting the appetite of everyone who read this by stating new civ, new UA, two uniques. A little anti-climactic by sharing this without saying what the civ or the uniques are... share please?

Please forgive me, I'm very new to the forum thing so I don't exactly know what to post and how to post it but I made a new link detailing the UU, Ul and UB and would love to get you opinion on it.. here is the link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=564861

Top Bottom