Into the Renaissance

Since Poland and maybe Venice will be in BNW, will Into the Rensaissance be redone with Poland ( and maybe Venice ) added?

I hope so - I feel like this x-pack is the one that really demands such a scenario.

That scenario is already so big and so loaded with civs that loading times become astronomically long (at least, that's how it was last time I played it: was like a minute for a turn to pass). The last thing the scenario needs is even more civs.

Don't forget Portugal :)

Is there enough space in the Iberian Peninsula for both Portugal and Spain? I never played the scenario, but in most maps, there's just not enough space for two civilizations there... :sad:

The map is quite large, it would actually balance it a bit to have another civ there, as its just a city state by itself there right now.

BNW doesn't include the G&K leaders so it definitely won't include the G&K scenarios. On top of that, none of the old scenarios have been updated with new mechanics or leaders after they've been released.

Into the renaissance will remain untouched.

BNW doesn't include the G&K leaders so it definitely won't include the G&K scenarios. On top of that, none of the old scenarios have been updated with new mechanics or leaders after they've been released.

Into the renaissance will remain untouched.

Then explain why there is "Conquest of the New World DELUXE".

Okay, I just saw it was in the Spanish video. Well, then they might update it, but the point of it not being included still stands. They're not giving Inca with BNW, so the deluxe scenario would still require the DLC .

Top Bottom