[SDK] Beyond the Sword: 3-square radius cities & 34-civ mod

Um... this has already been done by (I think) Roger Bacon...

Apparently the 3.02 patch fixes a few SDK bugs along with the US/Euro synchronization thing. That makes both of these out of date.

rasafrackin...

I tried to download it, but it asks for username and password ¬¬

I got both of them to download but then I got an error report whenever I try to load a map. Core DLL failure.

Works fine, thanks. Just had to turn my download manager off.

I tried it and I also can't load a map with the mod, also your 34 civ only mod has a 3 square min distance limit for cities as opposed to the 2 square min distance limit found in the regular game. Its quite annoying to say the least as it prevents me from settling in good city spots.

I tried it and I also can't load a map with the mod, also your 34 civ only mod has a 3 square min distance limit for cities as opposed to the 2 square min distance limit found in the regular game. Its quite annoying to say the least as it prevents me from settling in good city spots.

If you find the min distance limit to be a problem, I doubt that you are settling in good city spots. Considering how the city maintenance model works, it should be extremely rare that you would ever create cities that close :lol:

Maps won't load.

EDIT:

Oops! It does work! A thousand pardons.

I think I've figured out what I've been doing wrong with these >18 civ mods. In the scenario map file, you have to add slots for the extra civilizations, even if those slots are not in use. This is probably a basic, simple mistake that some people make.

It's been a while since I've done any CIV4 modding. I think I had forgotten about this.

Sorry again!

3 square radius in cities sounds very nice. Unfortunately the Link isn't working animore. So I wonder if anyone still has this file:

3SquareBTS.rar

thanks

Sorry, I haven't got the file for you. But my mod offers a city radius of 3 plots. Have a look at post #11 in this thread. It's part of CCV. Follow my signature if you like what you see. :)

Top Bottom