Unified Changelog

Complete/updated changelog is much appreciated. Perhaps this should be stickied?

Are plantations changed to not require the removal of jungle/forest? If they are, I don't see it here.

Great summary! :D :D

One thing, though:
Opener: 5 Culture received when a building is built or a tech is research. Receive +2% production towards buildings for every Liberty policy taken. Unlocks Parthenon.

English is not my main language, but, wouldn't be better if it was 'building is constructed'? 'Building is built' sounds weird to me.

Plantations do not remove jungles.
Also do not remove forest which I think is intended, but it should probably be mentioned anyways.

Skola - unique Swedish Public School - grants additional culture per citizen, and +1 science for every two citizens in a city. Is cheaper and has lower maintenance than a public school.
According to the civpedia, the Skola gives 1 culture for every 5 citizens and 1 science for ever 4 citizens. it costs 25 production less than a public school, but has 1 gpt higher maintenance :D

Harun - Bazaar buffed
The Bazaar is actually horribly nerfed or atleast changed :D. You no longer get doubled luxuries from it.

Suleiman - replaced ability: 'Innovation Through Commerce: Recieve 60 science and golden age points every time you complete a trade route, and a free Caravansary in your first four cities.
Ingame civpedia claims you get a free caravansary in every city. I haven't actually checked which one is correct, but either way one of them needs to be fixed :D

Boudicca - Ceilidh Hall moved to Classical Age, buffed.
Again, buffed is kinda the wrong word :D Old Ceilidh Hall game 3+ happiness or something bizarre like that :D

It was that way from the beginning, but i'll note it.
G

The beginning of what? You can't build plantations on forests in BnW can you?

Edit:
Fixed. Let's keep this thread focused on the changelog, not balance discussions. We've got plenty of other places to do that.
Ofc I was just pointing out places where I thought the changelog was wrong.

Ceremonial Burial: Unlocks Mausoleum National Wonder Receive Faith and Culture whenever a Great Person is expended. Bonus scales with Era.

When founding the religion and selecting the belief, it lists this for the Mausoleum as well as noting faith from units killed. For the Mausoleum itself (Civilopedia entry) it notes the faith from units killed but not the boost from Great People. Which is it?

Also, I know religion has been overhauled but does that include the pressure mechanics? I can't really tell from the changelog, but my holy city is currently exerting pressure on no one and there are several cities within 10 tiles.

Two more things about the wording, if I may:
India - "[...] or gain Unhappiness from Religious Strife." sounds like you would, for some reason, want to gain Unhappiness.

Also, Suleiman's two abilities should be separated by a dot, not a comma. It feels like they are both connected (the International Trade routes and the Caravansaries).

Sorry if this is the only way I can help right now. :)

When founding the religion and selecting the belief, it lists this for the Mausoleum as well as noting faith from units killed. For the Mausoleum itself (Civilopedia entry) it notes the faith from units killed but not the boost from Great People. Which is it?

Also, I know religion has been overhauled but does that include the pressure mechanics? I can't really tell from the changelog, but my holy city is currently exerting pressure on no one and there are several cities within 10 tiles.

The GP stuff comes from the belief, the faith from units killed in battle comes from the NW.

I have not adjusted pressure mechanics, though there are more buildings which affect it.

India - "[...] or gain Unhappiness from Religious Strife." sounds like you would, for some reason, want to gain Unhappiness.

Also, Suleiman's two abilities should be separated by a dot, not a comma. It feels like they are both connected (the International Trade routes and the Caravansaries).

Will tweak.
G

Local Workers by Whoward
I don't see a mod with that name on his site. There is a mod which sounds like it has the same functionality, called UI - No Auto-Embark Workers. If these are the same mod, perhaps "Local Workers" can be updated to "UI - No Auto-Embark Workers" in this thread and the change log?

You guys have contributed so much time and effort tracking all this, thanks!

I have a question. Do the lump sum yields provided by various policies for border growth / building completion / etc scale with game speed or map size?

Changelog does not mention that reveal barbarian camp goody hut is removed.

Top Bottom