• Maintain peace

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Declare war

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Civanator, please disregard my requests about other polls in the "what should we do" thread. Looks like you're already on it!!

It would seem from the map (or at least what we know of it) that the Zulus and English are a fair distance from one another. I doubt that the English could help at all (not that the AI is EVER much help - even when they're right next to the enemy). Plus, it would probably take some cash or a tech to convince them as we've been at war for a while.

I would just assume make peace for now and wait for a chance to strike.

Let's keep in mind that the English have the Great Wall, so attacks against them should be made with caution until Metallurgy.

UPON EDIT: With no vote for "make peace" I chose other.

perhaps duck can add it in. he likes testing things, so Duck, test out the edit poll feature, and edit that one in

Well let's try.

edit: plain simple :)

Oh ,nice poll Civnator :goodjob:

another edit: we are already at peace with them with them. :rolleyes:

and we have a mobilization of 2 ship's with 2 crusader's each in the sea between Unknow city and Mpondo.

Added option: go to war with them

I voted maintain peace as I believe they are too puny to be our allies but not worth a major war.

I voted maintain peace too. Bribing them into war against someone is expensive and useless. Fighting them will do us no good right now since we are already in war with both Zulus and Romans. Personally I would like to make peace with them too and switch to Republic, so we don´t fall too much behind in the tech race. :)

Brighton is a size four city (Duck´s taskforce picture gives a good survey). :)

Well...... duhhhh! No shift Sherlock! ;)

What I meant was the number in the order of cities built by England. London is 1, York is 2, etc. up to Brighton, which is whatever number. This is just to get an idea of how big their empire is, and how far away from the capital Brighton might be for bribery and possible recapture purposes.

I believe that Brighton is their 12th city.

Well, the decision is final. We will maintain peace but we still can trade with them because 2 votes went towards trading and the rest to peace. So we will stay at peace and trade with them. Unless there r objections. If ther r i will open another poll for trade.

Top Bottom