BNW Sound track and Intro

Yeah, I find that I don't appreciate the in-game music as much. Although if they're adding more than one African Civ, then they should consider adding an African music pack to the game as well for Songhai, Ethiopia, and the new ones.

Anyone got a link to the Civil War scenario music? I see a link on YouTube to the scenario intro and technology quotes.

Also, speaking of the soundtrack, why do buildings in Civ V not have sounds associated with them? I remember how in Civ IV you could hear the courthouse gavels, the bubble of chemistry in labs, etc etc. In Civ V you hear...nothing really. Kinda sad.

I hope it's a given that Dvorak's New World Symphony is included.

I'm expecting an intro based around the development from colonisation to independence and then the growth of tourism. Probably in Africa.

Yeah, it does seem likely that they'll continue the story from where we left off in Gods & Kings and go into the modern world.

The musical aspect is something that Civ V has nailed from the beginning, so I have no doubt we will have awesome intro music and a great selection of scores for the new civilizations. :)

Top Bottom