Great Start!!!

I've started a game recently and this is no joke...the only people on my continent are Alexander, Atilla, Montezuma and Mongolia. This is going to be an interesting game. :lol:

10 bucks Montezuma will be the loser on this continent.

I'm the Ottomans. I chose shuffle, but I'm pretty sure I ended up with Pangaea.
I also found Napoleon as well. So far, it's been pretty comical. Monty declares war on Genghis, Alexander declares war on Atilla, etc. This is Immortal difficulty, so it shouldn't be too bad. Both Atilla and Monty declared war on me but I should have enough archers to hold them off.

Well it will be at your advantage if they fight everyone but you. Depends if you are stuck in the middle or not.

Get CBs and get huge peace deals. Then reach strong medieval units and blast them.

Montezuma is attacking my capital and Atilla is attacking my 2nd city on the coast that only has one land tile next to it. Poor Atilla...he can't manage to put his Battering Ram on the hex next to the city. I've killed all of Monty's Jaguars, so he should be leaving shortly. I'll hopefully leave this war with some promoted bowmen.

I put together an All-Warmonger game before and it turned out to be easy because of all the infighting. There needs to be a few poor saps to feed the beast(s). ;)

Top Bottom