Civilizations by ldvhl

Just a random thought, I recognize that background as a picture of a Chumash structure, which I assume would be different from the housing of an Algonquin tribe like the Shawnee. Accident or intentional?

Aw, bloody hell. I probably labelled something wrong in my resource folder. I'll see if I can find a better background.

Thank you einayim, that's much appreciated!

Better?

I'll see if I can get that to work. Thanks for the tip!

The Tehuelche are currently out to Senshi for compiling. Beyond that, I'd say the Shawnee are closest as I have the code and currently working on the art assets (as you can see above). After the Tehuelche are out, I'm going to start working on the Selk'nam and they'll be on-deck while the Shawnee are getting wrapped up.

EDIT: it took me six minutes to write that?

FYI my wife got fired from work. I will be away for a bit until things settle down here. I'm keeping and eye on things in case the Tehuelche compilation is complete in the meantime.

Don't worry mein freund. I'd been keeping contact with Senshi, he says they are top priority after some CL civilization.

That's fine, I'm pretty much third/fourth priority material anyway. Thanks guys.

On the assumption that Senshi's still working on Hoop and my Tehuelche, would anybody be interested in helping release the Shawnee? We've got all the code and I just have some graphics left to put together.

And if anybody could help troubleshoot the Squamish, I'd really appreciate it. I don't know why, but the UA isn't working.

I'll give that a shot, thank you Klisz!

Top Bottom