[Col] Lost City

E. Drummond

Chieftain
Hello All! I can not find this Los t City Maya. Has anyone had this map and been able to find it? Any help is much appreciated.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    485.4 KB · Views: 3,439
North of Vera Cruz covers all the way to Gerogia in Pirates.

Lots of places to look including Louisiana, Texas.

The water is your best clue

Do you want to have fun finding a Lost City? Try this one, there is no water landmarks, I have even look in south USA.

Here's the map of the Real Lost City, it's Lost for Good.

Attachments

• Map of Lost City.BMP
    351.6 KB · Views: 2,308
Just west of Blade Stone

Attachments

• located.jpg
    located.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3,147
the game has serious tendencies.
Just looked in the obvious places.
(Obvious from experience.)

How do you guys find anything on land. The view that you're given when wandering around is so awful. I haven't been able to find any of the inland mexican cities on the map at all. :confused:

North is north, south is south, east is west.
Use the compass rose
and your telescope (right click)

Sail along the coast until you see one of the landmarks on the shore (those named stones that you can see along the coast here and there). The treasures etc. are always located close to those landmarks, even if you cannot see them in the treasure map (because they are too much inland from the shore).

If you can walk through normal landmarks when you are on shore (cabins, dead tress, temples) then you are in the wrong place. If you cannot walk through them, then the treasure is pretty close...

Like Rupert said, 'North of Ver Cruz' does not mean just a week's traveling up the coast. I once found a treasure in Texas that said north of vera cruz...

Here's the one I got today...not sure how I'll ever be able to find the lost city now.

Top Bottom