Can't found Pantheon in Civ 5

marvinblue

Chieftain
Hi all. I have a problem with Civ 5. I have updated it to BNW, just got the patch from Steam and have the Communitas mods loaded as well. I was playing away the other day and when the game says "Found a Pantheon", I click on the button and the list comes up on the left. However, this list is completely blank, so you can't click on anything and as you haven't picked anything, the "Found a Pantheon" button hasn't cleared, so you can't advance the game. I played around with the mods in brand new games and basically worked out that the one affecting it is Communitas Enhanced Gameplay. If I run a game without this mod turned on, or a non-modded game, it works fine. Please help!

Can you please provide your logs and version details of all the Communitas modules.

I have just now started a game to test it and all is working well with regard the faith production and pantheon selection.

Thanks.

The procedure for enabling logs is described here

Here's my LUA log. I've also included my dxdiag and msinfo readouts, if that helps. I'm running Civ V with BNW and just got the latest patch from Steam. The mods are in order; Combat Medic v.2, Communitas AI + Tools v3.4.2, Communitas Enhanced Gameplay v3.4.2, Communitas Interface v3.6, Communitas Map v1.3.2, R.E.D. mudpack v.24 and Smaller landmarks v.1 As I said earlier, if I play Civ V un-modded or with the enhanced gameplay turned off, it works fine. I've also included a screenshot to show what it looks like.
Forgot to say, it's on Windows 8.

Attachments

• Lua.rar
    92 KB · Views: 120
  • 2013-10-16_00001.jpg
    2013-10-16_00001.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 171
Your versions of Communitas AI + Tools v3.4.2, Communitas Enhanced Gameplay v3.4.2 are at least two minor versions old.

The log shows the ChoosePantheonPopup.lua is looking for the ListPriority of each pantheon.
I can't remember when Thal added that in, but it must be between the versions you have.

Your Communitas Interface v3.6 is the latest and it contains ChoosePantheonPopup.lua. This is where Thal's changes to pantheons are found. But, it needs information from the other mods to display those changes.
So, if you update the mods to the latest available all should work properly.

As to the other mods you are running I am unsure what they change, but since Communitas makes some major changes to units you might want to examine what is actually being changed.

For future note there is no need to provide dxdiag or msinfo logs.

Thanks for the reply and your help so far. Where are the latest versions of the Communitas mods? The ones that I have I got these from Thalassicus' site.

Hi there! I went back to Thal's site and re-downloaded the mods, which as it turns out, are the most up-to-date. Dropped them into Civ V and started a new game and hey, presto! it works!! So it appears that I've answered my own question and sorted my original problem!! Tip for young players (such as myself), sign up to Thal's mailing list, so you know when he's updated the mods, so you can stay ahead of the curve. Thanks ExpiredReign for all of your help with this issue.

Top Bottom