Very strange multiplayer problems

Maledictus

Chieftain
My brother and I play frequently online as an internet game, but we've been running into some strange and serious problems. What happens is that the game goes to a loading screen by about turn 20 or so, and I end up with a missing citizen. So if I have three citizens in my city, only 2 show up (I can only work 2 tiles, but it says I have 3, and the resources for 3 are being consumed). It doesn't correct itself ever - tried saving and reloading, letting it go several more turns, but nothing fixed it.

It also erases anything that happened on the previous turn. I had a warrior that had upgraded to a spearman, loading screen happened, and he was a warrior again. And I had the missing citizen. Has anyone encountered this or is it a known bug?

Moderator Action: Moved to Multiplayer.

I haven't been able to play a multiplayer game since the patch. The game goes to loading screen every few turns. I think there's hardly anybody trying to make games now because of the problems.

I haven't been able to play a multiplayer game since the patch. The game goes to loading screen every few turns. I think there's hardly anybody trying to make games now because of the problems.

yeah this is happaning to all of us yet the developers have done nothing to address this problem:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Top Bottom