Well, at least I'm well-saved (Intraturn Lag)

Louis XXIV

Le Roi Soleil
I'd always have a problem where the game wouldn't switch to a new unit when it was supposed to (particularly after a battle). The biggest problem is when I needed to hit next turn because it would seemingly lag forever. However, if I hit the period key, it would switch. After the patch, the period key seemed to stop working to fix things. Instead, I found that saving the game would get it to update. Obviously, this is very tedious.

My computer may not be top line as far as running the game, but I figured I'd ask if anyone else had this problem (either with the earlier lag remedied by the period key, or now having the period key not remedy the problem).

I'd always have a problem where the game wouldn't switch to a new unit when it was supposed to (particularly after a battle). The biggest problem is when I needed to hit next turn because it would seemingly lag forever. However, if I hit the period key, it would switch. After the patch, the period key seemed to stop working to fix things. Instead, I found that saving the game would get it to update. Obviously, this is very tedious.

My computer may not be top line as far as running the game, but I figured I'd ask if anyone else had this problem (either with the earlier lag remedied by the period key, or now having the period key not remedy the problem).

use 'W' key after battle or delaying. that will solve your problem.

I have a minor variant of this problem that occasionally flares up but never gets too distracting. The annoying thing is that I'm always free to just click on another unit myself rather than waiting, so it's not lag in the sense that my computer is struggling - it just seems to be dodgy coding. My completely unscientific impression so far is that this problem has lessened for me since the patch. I never had to rely on tricks to force it to move on though, since the lag was always fairly minor for me.

Hoplite, the W key doesn't solve the problem - especially if it's the battle was the last move.

Enkidu Warrior, yeah, I think it's similar. Although, while I'm able to click on another unit, it won't always refresh. It'll still show the old unit in the bottom left corner, but I can move the one I just clicked on.

Top Bottom