Ials pbem #1

The filew I was sent is 1130AD and we're supposed to be at 1350AD. That's probably why it's still showing as Cutlass' turn on PBEMTracker.

I replayed and resent turn 1350. It looks like it may not have saved correctly on my comp. I really don't know what the problem was. It saved, but then didn't upload properly. Even though it claimed that it did. :dunno:

Guys the save I can download from the PBEMTRacker website is giving me Cutlass' turn.

One explanation for that would be that Cutlass replayed his turn after playing it a first time, but without first deleting the first save for Arwon.

Sounds like Cutlass needs to delete his save for Arwon, then replay his turn again, then re-upload the new save for Arwon.

I've tried repeatedly to get that save to Arwon. It just doesn't want to go :p

Replayed, resent :dunno:

OK, this is weird.

I just downloaded the save from pbemtracker, and it prompted me as Arwon.

Then I noticed this was an old upload from Thursday 13th, and there was also a new one today.

I downloaded that also, and it also prompted me as Arwon.

Not sure what the problem was, but there seems to be a choice of 2 at present for 1350ad downloads. I suggest go with the Sunday one.

deepest apologies, guys.

I tried to play the save on Saturday but ran into some problems as detailed here : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=530804

I only get 30 minutes or so at most every few days to deal with things like this, so it may be another week before I can play (assuming, of course, I manage to resolve the issue). so if you all want to recruit someone to replace me I will completely understand, and won't Harbor any hurt feelings.

I'll continue to try to fix the python problem as time permits in any case.

Oh well, whatever the reason, in overall, this is the slowest pbem I've ever played... Anyway, let's have another nap while things are being sort it out...:sleep:

I'm nowhere closer to sorting out my Yosemite issues. I'll give my game to anyone who asks.

I feel awful about this, it's the first game I've ever failed. :salute:

Cutlass, Atticus , Bathsheba, (et alia) you guys have known me for a few years. If you want to stay in touch, look me up on Facebook or Gmail.

Top Bottom