Most beautiful city that ever flipped to you

Again... cities will flip to the nearest civilization with the preffered civilization regardless of how influential you/unhappy they are as long as they are below -20.

in my maybe 8 completed games i never once saw city flip and i'm glad for it. AI or me maybe were in big troubles, but we had time to prevent this. once i had to change my ideology (and maybe here game could use some balancing, because it was way to easy for me it seemed), several times other civs had to change it and i think that's a good thing. happiness penalty is a good addition.

Again... cities will flip to the nearest civilization with the preffered civilization regardless of how influential you/unhappy they are as long as they are below -20.

I don't follow. What did you mean by "nearest civilization with the preffered civilization"?

Yeah what does "preferred" status mean? Because in my last game a city sharing border with my empire flipped but instead went to Catherine who was on the other side of my empire. Not that I was too focused on tourism that particular game but it did look rather strange.

I wouldn't say it was beautiful, but I got a 25 pop city given to me at a completely random point (don't even think the AI was crazy low in happiness since he was just in Civil Resistance). Oh and the kicker: on a completely different continent, in the middle of someone who doesn't like me to begin with... Haven't finished that game yet and I think I have a screenshot, but I was half minded to just give the city back.

Wish I knew the odds of flipping happening, seemed a bit ridiculous.

Yeah what does "preferred" status mean? Because in my last game a city sharing border with my empire flipped but instead went to Catherine who was on the other side of my empire. Not that I was too focused on tourism that particular game but it did look rather strange.

Before the release I heard a mention of the distance being calculated by capital, not by other cities.

Top Bottom