Kerbal Space Program

It tracks your use of mods so modders can better understand their playerbase, so they can work on more cross-features etc. presumably.

Jebediah´s privacy is in danger!

they let people know in the descriptions of the mods. but they didn't draw enough attention to that info IMO.

I think those 'test parts' contracts need some work. The circumstances on when to test those objects are random for each contract (within some constrains of course) but that can lead to very difficult contracts or very easy contracts randomly.

I am hoping a bunch of them come up conveniently. I'd love to build a little test ball of 8 rocket motors pointing in ever direction to accomplish a ton of contracts simultaneously.

Trying to play with the new x64 version with my usual bunch mods. Game has become almost unplayable. Lots of CTD and uncountable issues of every kind. Dont know if it is becuase the mods are not compatible with the 64 bits executable (does that matters?) or the x64 executable itself is pure crap, or it is the whole 0.24 release that is pure crap.

I had two crashes, but one was with my heavily modded 0.23.5 save after time-warping some garbage to deorbit.

Is the x64 executable the default on Steam?

The default on steam is x32.

I hope the developers will now focus more on adding more planets, moons etc. IMO exploring the solar system is the best part of KSP.

There are mods already doing that. I am all about enriching ksp world too. Not only with more planets but adding more detail to the existing ones. Maybe jungles of some sort (in layte and kerbin at least) or caverns. Maybe even adding a whole underwater world so we would have a third environment (void, air and water) to design new crafts. And to round it off populate these ecosystems with some exotic life. However i wonder if the engine allows for it. It is having memory issues even for the game as it is now. :(

Alternis is amazing for a newer feel to KSP

Given how simple the current aero model is, I think NEAR is more likely

Top Bottom