Paradox Interactive games

Crusader Kings, I highly recommend it. You can buy it pretty cheap now, I think.

And rossi, I don't find large gaps in the map as crap.

No? Even when they are small gaps like on the Indonesian islands, or near Bangladesh?

There are gaps in real life too, though you can mod land bridges in it. Or just use mods(AGCEEP!).

No, I mean massive holes in the map, such as Himalayas, Central USA, central South America and most of Australia. They are bloody annoying.

Oh, you mean those. Those are because of people didn't know what there was, or ever explored it.

And what use would deserts of Australia, prairie of USA and jungles of Amazon give you? Deserts: nothing. Prairie: almost nothing, maybe cotton or something like that. Jungles: Native tribes, diseases and los piranhas!

I would still like to see it, rather than holes.

AI would be keen to colonize those empty, poor lands when the coastline is taken, so it would mean unrealistic colonization of deserts and jungles.

But they could be shown, you could go through them but maybe not colonize.

Here is my current progress in HoI (currently it is February 1941):

The USSR declared war on me in June 1940, which I suspect was a mistake on their part as the war thus far has not gone especially well for them.

The Axis currently is made up of:

Germany
Italy
Hungary
Yugoslavia
Bulgaria
Greece

Apparently the Soviets have around 130-150 divisions, to my 230ish :D So currently in the planning is a spring offensive towards Moscow

Also, I have a question; is it possible to gift provinces to another nation?

Yes, but only up to five at a time and only to nations allied with you. Go their diplomacy screen, then click 'open negotiations.' It will one of the tabs that you can bargain with :)

Have any of you experienced weird problems in AGCEEP with fortresses? In my game as England Pest, Maine, Limousin, Brabant, Castille and Aragon are without fortifications...

I think there is a slight risk that the fortress level drops after a successful seige. So a province with minimal fortress can in fact lose all protection after a siege.

I noticed that when I conquered Alexandria, it's fortress dropped to small.

Hehe, I have an alliance with Austria, Holstein and Palatinate. Holstein declared war on Otto, and 5-7-6-2 Marlborough liberated delta of Nile. Now I own Egypt, Delta and Alexandria. :smug:

August 9th 1941, Moscow is captured by Germany!!

Pretty good going even if I say so myself. :smug:

Though I have to admit to two semi-major reloads and turning the difficulty down to 'easy'.:blush:

And another question: How come I can't seem to combine loaned divisions into armies? It is annoying having stacks and stacks of one-division armies sent to me by my allies...:ack:

Is there anything you can do to increase the tax value of a province with all the buildings possible? For instance, I can't build a shipyard in Apulia, yet I have built all the buildings in it, yet still can't build a shipyard. Is there anything I can do to raise the tax value of the province so I can?

EU2 Agceep mod.

Oh.

Do you need a high tax value for shipyard? I didn't know that. Maybe you tech level isn't high enough yet.

No, I have all the requirements apart from the tax value of the province. I want to know a way in which to increase it.

If you mean base tax value, then your situation sucks. It raises only in events. If you mean just the amount of taxes, then your situation sucks. It depends pretty much on base tax value.

Top Bottom