Paradox Interactive games

Did you use Burgundy's good relations towards England to your favor against Dauphine? If you beat them and have Lyonnais, Ile de France and Tours(not sure of the provinces) you become France AND have cores on Netherlands. So you have French provinces and extremely good Dutch provinces.

I'm Saxony. :)

I believe that Burgundy annexed France at some point since France were their vassals. Milan owned Lyon and three other French provinces but lost them to Spain. The Ottomans have gained most of Hungary again.

PrinceScamp said:
No, I've forgotten abotu it actualy, I'll check tomorrow.
If you're still interested, I found out that it has to do with how many post you have (or maybe also how long you've been a member). I'm now a member for over a month and have about 26 posts and can access the memberlist and put a signature up. So I guess it works somehow as the system used here for custom titles.

I think I signed up to Paradox forums about 3 months ago- and I'm yet to post anything yet...

Oh and over there I'm Peck of Savoy if anyone was curious (Why Savoy I don't know... then again, why Arabia is even less obvious)

I have a question: Does the Fine Arts Academy give any bonuses if your stability is +3? Do the 5 ducats/month go to the treasury instead?

Question 2: Lets say Nation A and B are in an alliance. If I declare war on Nation A, they bring in nation B. If we look at the separate war with me and Nation B - is nation B the aggressor, or am I the aggressor? (I believe I'm the aggressor, but have to be sure :))

I assume it must go to your treasury since thats what it says on the slider.

You would be the aggressor. Nation B would have the penalties for breaking royal marriages with you though.

Ok. Thanks for the quick answer! :)

I'm sort of struggling to find new game angles. :)

I'm currently playing as Provence and have just become France after about 10 years. I initially went to war with the Dauphine and got my two cores however then England declared war which led to me taking Paris and becoming France. I have military access with the Dauphine because of the wars with France so I might let them live and see what they do. I think I may disable the Castile/Aragon annexation event to see how Aragon does on their own.

Could Lorraine become France? I play as them in a game now, and I own all the "french" provinces.

I started a game as Byzantium in Fantasy Byzantium -AGCEEP. I've taken all cores except one - Rhodos. I guess you know what my problem is now... :cry:

The Order have 40k troops there, and they have higher landtech than me.
What shall I do? Wait for a leader?

Your relations with Order?

Rhodos is a pain in the ass to conquer. Same with Cyprus and Crete. Try to attack Order when they fight against some other nation, or let them invade first.

Relations are at -133. Did you think of diplovassalising and then diploannexing? Diploannexing will not work, AFAIK, because I'm orthodox and they are catholic :(

I guess I have to go to war and hope they invade. However they have a small fleet, so it will take a while :)

Set fleets near Rhodos, so you can see when their fleet enters your coast. Then crush their boats when their troops haven't landed yet.

I tried to fight them now, but didn't prevail. Unfortunately, they didn't invade me, so all the fightning was at Rhodos. Looks like the only way to do it is to get a leader or wait for my tech to be superior.

One bad thing about Victoria is that the graphics (especially the map buildings, railroads etc) are very poorly created. Any modder could make something better in virtually no time at all, which is a dissapointment. I used to think that the Civ series was the worst in terms of creating poor gfx which are routinely beaten by user created ones, but Victoria makes civ3 look amazing in that respect :shake:

So, anyone got a link to custom created map gfx for Victoria: Revolutions? (i mean a specific link to such gfx/ a specific thread about them) :)

Errr... I like them, i like it simple and not flashy... thats why I like Civ 3s graphics more than Civ 4s.

Olav said:
The Order have 40k troops there, and they have higher landtech than me.
What shall I do? Wait for a leader?

Rhodes isn't an amazing province and they have probably converted it so that it is now Catholic. I would leave it and just periodically check the province. They might go to war with someone else and lose their stack.

Top Bottom