How the *bleep* do you garrison a unit now?

If you are playing vanilla, you still have to manually garrison. The garrison mechanic/button went away with G&K.

Umm - not quite how it is working - but thanks.

What happens now is that it auto-garrisons, but there is still a (useless) button there - which is greyed out. I assume the auto garrison was part of a patch but they forgot to remove the button as well.

Caused me lots of strife as I initially thought I could not garrison (as the button was greyed out), now I realize it is on auto but with an obsolete button.

I have G&K on the way so look forward to the pesky button disappearing.

Really? That does sound like sloppy coding.

Reason No. 367 why I'm happy to be playing G&K rather than vanilla....

This is a welcome change, but I wish there were still some way to make units in cities invisible. I like the look of my cities better when they're not obscured by giant elephants.

There IS a way to do this!

It's called "Strategic View". :D

Really? That does sound like sloppy coding.

Reason No. 367 why I'm happy to be playing G&K rather than vanilla....

Well - that was an odd case. I just just got to use the button - created a city with an archer on the same spot as the settler - it didn't auto garrison - so used the button.

Well - that was an odd case. I just just got to use the button - created a city with an archer on the same spot as the settler - it didn't auto garrison - so used the button.

It will ONLY auto garrison is G&K.... NOT in Vanilla

Top Bottom