Dammit :(

lindsay40k

Emperor
Spoiler :

I know it's a long shot when swarmed by barbarians on isolated Deity and having your Warrior actually nerfed by finding weapons, but still, I'd got Liberty finisher perfectly synced and everything :)

Attachments

• ishot-99.jpg
    ishot-99.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 563
Isolated Huns on deity? That's pretty rough, especially the start position since usually The Huns have decent production from the pastures. Also I think that second city is in the wrong position. The hill is great but your production will be behind because you don't have enough citizens. And your technology/SPT isn't that great.

If it was me? I'd probably just rush to frigates/artillery depending on the situation.

What is that that you're building right now? An ampitheater? lol

Yeah, I had major trouble with barbarians and stuff. It's a few days back, now, can't remember the minutae

He hasn't even researched Currency, and it's turn 85, that is frustrating.

She :)

As I say I'd got things synced up with Liberty finisher. I've been reading up on Deity examples and can see that I needed more cities and a better priority on science buildings. When I set out, I was kind of expecting some trade routes to come in... hahahano.

Isolated Huns on deity? That's pretty rough, especially the start position since usually The Huns have decent production from the pastures. Also I think that second city is in the wrong position. The hill is great but your production will be behind because you don't have enough citizens. And your technology/SPT isn't that great.

If it was me? I'd probably just rush to frigates/artillery depending on the situation.

Second city's on top of marble. Barbarians were mainly established in the west, this felt like the safest place. But yeah, this game was a bit of a write-off in my hands from the start, losing the Petra race just confirmed it :)

I once started on Desert, with Oda Nobunaga as my neighobr.. not, i was probably Warlord, but I just didn't have the energy to deal with that xD

Top Bottom