Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

is it based on dis booiii's design? i think thats a dank ol desien

Y'know, Scott's only acting like that because it's Fresher's Week in England and there's enough alcohol in the country that if you accidentally drop a lit cigarette, Yorkshire and Lancastershire both enter spontaneous combustion.

Y'know, Scott's only acting like that because it's Fresher's Week in England and there's enough alcohol in the country that if you accidentally drop a lit cigarette, Yorkshire and Lancastershire both enter spontaneous combustion.

well if thats the case...

In all seriousness, big excitement for tutankhamun, my design for him is easily my favourite out of all my designs so I look forward to seing what u do with it

Also. yo. I've got Nasser.

Can't wait. :D Outside of Sadat, I have a hard time thinking of another modern Egyptian leader with his kind of influence.

Yeah, I actually really like Sadat, but Nasser just has more going on. And Sadat's "main thing" at least IMO - the peace treaty - is something that's hard to represent in game.

I did find it weird to see Tut wasn't a part of the Battle of the Nile.

I as well. They had a Aten ruler, but not an Amun ruler? What up with dat?

(And now I'm done showing off what little knowledge I have about ancient Egypt. Hopefully I got it right and didn't make myself look like a fool).

Ali Bomaye! :D

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
ohhh the African Muhammad Ali

Spoiler :
J\K XD

Also translate scot please

Um, hi.
I'm pretty new here, but I basically just created an account to ask: why is Parakramabahu I's default capital city name Colombo? I'm not sure, but I think historically his capital city was named Polonnaruwa, right?

Um, hi.
I'm pretty new here, but I basically just created an account to ask: why is Parakramabahu I's default capital city name Colombo? I'm not sure, but I think historically his capital city was named Polonnaruwa, right?

Hey there, welcome to the forums! The general preference is to use the most easily recognizable name or place when it comes to Capitals (in various cases the uniques for that matter) and usually in the native tongue of the author or the intended audience. Though probably the bigger reason in this case is that Colombo already exists as a City-State in-game, so using it as a Capital seems sensible.

EDIT: Ninja'd... man I'm slow at typing today ._.

Top Bottom