Regna et Res Publicae - Hypereon's Civilizations

Your E&D are awesome. I therefore declare you as Great duke Hypereon III the Decisive of the great Duchy of Finland.

Oh, this looks awesome!! Fantastic art all-around. I love the UA - Golden Age focus Civs ftw.
Congrats on the release - I will try this right away.

Those decisions are incredibly standout, even with the total greatness of the mod. I look forward to trying it out! :D

Great release for a somewhat obscure character in history, looks like I have a good reason to play Civ game again!

Thanks for the praises! :D

why isn't it on steam?

great release btw

The publish had failed because of an InvalidParameter. I'm currently uploading again.

Worked.

I just realized how well that civ fits my play style... I usually end up annexing cities at least 20 turns after the anarchy is over, and I love spamming land melee units. I also like going liberty even if I settle 3 cities.
Like the AI.

(On other note: should I go liberty or tradition with this? Before I ruin another perfect start)

I just realized how well that civ fits my play style... I usually end up annexing cities at least 20 turns after the anarchy is over, and I love spamming land melee units. I also like going liberty even if I settle 3 cities.
Like the AI.

(On other note: should I go liberty or tradition with this? Before I ruin another perfect start)

I suggest Tradition. You must have an impressive capital to enjoy the benefits best, and maybe go for a puppet empire with a strong core. Not having so fast workers (with leaving out Citizenship) is compensated by the boost of Liberal Empire to workers quite well. Pick the policied that are best for massive happiness, culture and frequent Golden Ages. For the Ideology, I'd prefer Autocracy for Napoleon III.

Depends mainly on the map, specifically how much desert and how many luxuries are present in it.

(I bet on djoser and Napoleon)

So one of my city state pals recommended I build Haussmann's Renovation.

In the classical era.

I'm also Egypt.

Completely forgot about that, I also encountered this quest, I was just too lazy to check whose France was doing it. :mischief:

What happens when you enact the Hausmann decision? I thought it would have a visible icon in the city screen?

What happens when you enact the Hausmann decision? I thought it would have a visible icon in the city screen?

Yeah. The decision only signals the beginning of the public works. That's why it itself is so cheap. The cost is in production. Use the Golden Age reward to build Haussmann's Renovation in your capital up to 70% faster!

Ah, so at least I'm not an idiot then. :) I have enacted the decision but I never got the wonder up in my menu. Sadly I did not have logging enabled. Not sure a mod list would help you? Some JFD civs, MC civs. But I did have enabled additional wonder mods like the Horuyji and Isukushima shrine from MC and Helios Space Station, perhaps such can stir things up.

Ah, so at least I'm not an idiot then. :) I have enacted the decision but I never got the wonder up in my menu. Sadly I did not have logging enabled. Not sure a mod list would help you? Some JFD civs, MC civs. But I did have enabled additional wonder mods like the Horuyji and Isukushima shrine from MC and Helios Space Station, perhaps such can stir things up.

I'll fix this by making the decision instantly build the wonder. Added now with a 335-1500 gold cost. I've also fixed a TXT_KEY bug regarding an event with Napoleon III. Doing something to the 'city-states request Haussmann' bug too. Uploading in Steam.

Top Bottom