The Crusades

madviking

north american scum
Note- the name is a reference that I have European civs* and playing Arabia, I'd thought i would be kind of cool.

Arid, 5 Billion, Warm, 60% Pangea, Monarch.

* Celts, English, Portugal, France, Dutch, Byzantines, and Germany (aka Holy Roman Empire)

Start:

Attachments

• TC1.JPG
    TC1.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 202
Abu Bakr was one of the of the few thousand nomads that came together to form a clan; a group of people depending on each other. He found himself in the middle of the Arabian Desert, a vast open strech of sand, sand and more sand, and a few mountains to the immediate west. They dicided to migrate to the west to use more of the of the mountains and less of the desert. They named their city, Mecca.

The speedy scouts moved to see what was on top of the Mountains. They saw that they were sand-wiched ( :lol: ) between two deserts; the aforementioned Arabian and the Syrian to the Northwest.

Hmm, Mecca will be so big those flood plains, its :whipped: time.

Also, hopefully those mountains and hills arent the only food source. :sad:

The scouts found saw another river to the northwest too. Bringing the total to three, along with the river* were Mecca was and a stream to the south.

THe scouts, later, found a group of people living on the edge of the Syrian desert. They were greeted peaceful by the people, who had a group of people who gave them a tribe, which was guided by the people to a place they called Medina. The scouts, being so far away from home, decided to report the news the his royal majesty, Abu Bakr.

Bakr was busy training the first groups of people disigned to fight and defend his palace in Mecca; otherwise known as warriors. When the messangers reach the royal city, Bakr was in the middle of teching his men how to kill people with big, sharp, metalic objects; known as axes.

"Your royal majesty Abu Bakr!" said one of the messangers, while panting
"Yes?" replied Abu Bakr
"We have founded another city! Medina!"
"Great!"
There was a short silence.
"So?" said another messanger
"Go back!"
"Yes Sir!"

(*Arabia has no rivers so I can't think of river names! :p)

Yeah, but the term "Arab" in the ancient world refers to an empire that at one time spanned from somewhere around Afghanistan to the shores of Spain, so you could safely include the famous Euphrates and...that other one by Baghdad that is also famous but whose name I can't think of.

The Tigris. Other rivers in Arab domains are disputed, or not famous, or belong to other civs outright.

Top Bottom