PAX all what you want to know

BrotherInJah

60% of the time works every time
Intro

This is my first try of making something like this, so i apologize for all errors in content or language.

1. Trade Routs
Spoiler :

Quick view of trade routs in ui's top bar we can see unassigned trade units by type. There is also sum of all trade units (assigned and unassigned) and max number of trade routs avaible for us.

As We can see, there are two unitis avaible one for land trade and one for sea trade, and there is space for two more.

a) Trade by land
Spoiler :

We can choose between domestic trade :)c5food:,:c5production:) or international :)c5gold:). The value of domestic trade isn't explained yet and this trade is working just one way (not reciving anything back). Also there is a number of plots as maximum distance of a trade rout (cities that lie further are not avaible in this screen)
Spoiler :

This two screens show how value of international land trade is calculated.

b) Trade by sea
Spoiler :

Main differences are range (45 plots) and international trade has x2 multiplier because of sea (next screens). Again not shure how domestic trade is calculated.
Spoiler :

Formula for international is somthing like this:
((x*50)/100 + CGP + GBB + TGP)*y

x- number of unique resources from target cities
CGP - city gold per turn
GBB - gold bonus biuldgs in target city
TGP - target city gold per turn
y - sea or land, for sea is 2 and for land 1

Ur example (horses, pearls, gold, crab) ((4*50)/100+0,87+1)*2=7,74

2. Tourism
Spoiler :

Top bar info. Slots filled, slots empty, and info for culture win how many civ see our culture as inluential (on later screens).
Spoiler :

Warsaw view, there are 2 great works each providing 2 tourism (also 2 :c5culture:). As we can see there is modifier for open bordes with France.
Spoiler :

This shows Great Works name, author, host civ, year made, and output (like i said +2 culture and tourism)

a) Great People types

- Great Artist
Spoiler :

As all Great Culture Peaople Great Artis can make Great Works (first icon on left bar). We can see that GA still have Golden Age trigger.

- Great Musican
Spoiler :

Same first option but second button is spreading tourism (speculation). We can see GM have strenght like Prophets, so the mechanism can work the same as spreading religion.

b) Culture Victory Screen
Spoiler :

We can select player witch we can check it's influance to other civs. There are levels of influance depeding on tourism/culture ratio. Known by now are exotic, popular and influential. Open border modifier for France is displayed also. +18 tourism are raw point gained from GW.
100% ratio with all civs is a win.
3. Other stuff

a) Buildings

- Culure buildings
Spoiler :

Only +1:c5culture: each but diffend number of slot for GW.

- Other buildings
Spoiler :

Polish UB. Just +1:c5gold: no food as stated earlier from polish website interview.

Spoiler :

Palace also get slot.

Spoiler :

Temple of Artemis no change i think.

b) Units

Spoiler :

Winged Hussar.

Spoiler :

XCOM Squad

c) terrain
Spoiler :

River and coast tiles, no gold confirmed.

Thats all. One more time sorry for errors, please correct me if needed..

Something to note.

It still states that Road Routes provide gold, am I wrong? So is that still gonna give us money? Makes sense, money is difficult to come by enough as it is, but I don't think they will be knon as "Trade Routes" anymore (would make sense).

Yes Palace screen says about gold from connecting cities.

BTW i don't know why land trade get iron and sea trade get horses from the same target city. They explain that caount only resorce not avaible to your city, but Warsaw have horses.

Uwaah.. Amphitheatre and Museum are only create +1 Culture??
Rushing for early Great Work is a must then.. :eek:

Interesting, good finds on the difference between Great Artist (shouldn't he be called Great Painter, as Artist seems to cover all branches of arts?) and Great Musician.

And indeed, the no-gold on coast seems to be confirmed. But 2 Food - is that with or without Lighthouse?

Warsaw have Great Lighthause so one food added from there.
So that means we're down to Ocean tiles being a plain 1 :c5food: :eek:

One can hope that perhaps the Harbor or Seaport will add some Gold to all ocean tiles.

... although of course there is a remote (but not quite impossible) chance that they changed the Lighthouse to do something else than provide +1 Food on ocean tiles (something that never really made much sense anyway) - such as perhaps help trade routes, one way or another.

Uwaah.. Amphitheatre and Museum are only create +1 Culture??
Rushing for early Great Work is a must then..
Don't rush to conclusions. We do not know how the social policy system works in BNW. With the cultural victory being independent of social policies, we may see culture costs for policies go down. Would also make sense given Poland's UA.

One can hope that perhaps the Harbor or Seaport will add some Gold to all ocean tiles.

... although of course there is a remote (but not quite impossible) chance that they changed the Lighthouse to do something else than provide +1 Food on ocean tiles (something that never really made much sense anyway) - such as perhaps help trade routes, one way or another

Warsaw works fish with is 4:c5food: 1:c5production: 2:c5gold:, no golden age, probably just harbor (u can see it on city spot). So gold is smothing new.

I just noticed something in the Warsaw city screen: Culture buildings don't have any speacalist slots and although Warsaw has the Louvre it doesn't seem to generate any Great Artist points.
Looks like great Artists, Musicians and Writers are now generated through different means.
Maybe bought with culture just like Great Prophets and missionaries are bought with faith ?

Don't rush to conclusions. We do not know how the social policy system works in BNW. With the cultural victory being independent of social policies, we may see culture costs for policies go down. Would also make sense given Poland's UA.

Well.., I am worried about something else actually.. Border growth..
But yeah.., maybe they will cut all cost for everything related to culture..

... although of course there is a remote (but not quite impossible) chance that they changed the Lighthouse to do something else than provide +1 Food on ocean tiles (something that never really made much sense anyway) - such as perhaps help trade routes, one way or another.

i'm pretty sure that this will be compensate by naval trade routes. (and some gold will be lost because of balancing feature of course.)

Something to note.

It still states that Road Routes provide gold, am I wrong? So is that still gonna give us money? Makes sense, money is difficult to come by enough as it is, but I don't think they will be knon as "Trade Routes" anymore (would make sense).

I didn't see anything either way, but the trade route symbol still connected cities that have roads, so I would suggest it's still there.

Anyone notice the Great Artist still has a trigger golden age option, but the Great Musician has a different symbol instead?

i'm pretty sure that this will be compensate by naval trade routes. (and some gold will be lost because of balancing feature of course.)
You might get the gold back from trade routes, but it still makes it even more unattractive to work ocean tiles than it already is.

You might get the gold back from trade routes, but it still makes it even more unattractive to work ocean tiles than it already is.

i would argue that in real world you also make from ocean tiles (or coastal tiles in this case) much less compare to land tiles. only at some places you can do something different than commerce-transport.

Yeah, the places where it's viable to live by the sea without trading are places with an abundance of resources, which mirrors the game quite well. The gold you got from sea routes were always supposed to be from trade. Now that's represented more directly.

Top Bottom