6 civilizations (including myself)

Wu Zhejiang (me)
Korea
Mongolia
Suleiman
Atilla
Catherine

and... i started on the same continent as Mongolia
of course; knowing the history of Genghis i am somewhat cautionary of him. but we became friends... and I didnt build much of a military might; focusing more on making gold and spreading my religion

it wasnt until i managed to get to the other continent thats tightly squeezed between all 4 other civilization that i had trouble spreading my religion; as soon as Buddhism took 90% of the cities; Suleiman's islam just came in there and took 60% of it all back... and now already 75% is owned by Islam in that continent.

I try to get on good terms with Catherine of Russia; but then it was at that point...
when everything spiraled out of control.

Mongolia waged war at me saying "i always hated you!" and whatnot and sent his invading forces... which i countered with a troop of 1 out-of-dated chinese warriors (which i could upgrade over and over until longswords man) and a catapult... but Mongolia didnt consider the fact that with my ridiculous amount of gold.. i was able to simply buy troops while producing them....

Catherine also took that moment during the initial Mongolian invasion to denounce me... followed by Suleiman...
and Catherine keeps mocking my military at first saying how its pathetic and blah blah blah...
but Korea suprised me by calling me a friend out of the blue.

I set a foothold of a small city in the other continent on the most southern post...

so.. back to the war... I forcibly charged as hard as i can into Mongolia's territory... setting up as much naval force to surround his area to make sure he doesnt settle anywhere else... i went in there and took one of his town... and pressed further to attack his main town.. before he offered a peace treaty.. offering Geneva (city-state he conquered)... and i liberated that city.

so now Mongolia has 2 towns... with no escape off the 35% land he dominates in the continent.

and...
the weirdest thing is...
earlier atilla, genghis, catherine, suleiman... all hated me.. but now everyone is "friendly" to me... except Catherine.

now i need your help...
How can i convince Atilla, Sejong and Suleiman to wage war on Catherine.

Suleiman just jointly denounced Catherine with me.

How to convince Suleiman to wage war? Just open the diplomacy window, point, and say "Thatta way".

How to convince Suleiman to wage war? Just open the diplomacy window, point, and say "Thatta way".

I been trying all morning
None of them are willing.
Even when she took one of suleiman's town. He doesnt want to wage war.
Catherine controls almost the entire continent she stands...

So... i wish to destroy her without being condemned as a warmonger and be hated by all?

You can ask and re ask the other civilizations to wage war against her and fail. I've had that same issue before where I nuked Siam, one of her allies while I was Korea. Xcom just weren't getting the job done anymore.

Ever since the mongolian attack... my civilization changed dramatically
Previously i had barely any military
My wonders are few
My age was completely outdated.

But i had a lot of gold and faith. Now im the most advanced civilization in the map.
But i have to worry about those god darn mongolians and russians...

Mongolia now has only 2 towns left. And my troops are positioned in its border. Its capital is just a few steps away from the border.

If i can get korea and suleiman to war with russia. They will be completely flanked... with only the sea as its last escape route... where my navy waits in its border...

Have you tried to convince HER to wage war against them?

Did you try to bribe catherina to dow on the unwilling?

That way you can go and backstab catherine by dowing on her and coming to their "rescue".

What difficulty level are you playing? People always talk about how easy it is to get AI's to attack other AIs, but I never had any success with it on Prince. As I've been moving up in difficulty levels, it seems I'm having an easier time bribing them. In my last Immortal game, I was able to convince Gajah Mada to attack Catherine in exchange for 3 Luxuries. Maybe it's just coincidence, or maybe there is a factor involved that I'm not aware of.

if you really follow diplomacy, and what has/is happening with other civs, from denouncements to early wars, you can easily get civs to fight. honestly, I play on difficulty 6, and I have never once had an issue sending a CPU to war because I understand the circumstances. I cannot convince an AI to attack a friend, or someone with a bunch of trade routes, I cannot convince them if they have a much lesser military. outside of that, it is totally doable. as if one side won't do it, the other will, if that is not the case, there is a much bigger reason for them not being willing to do it. some of it is also the civs. its a lot easier for me to convince shaka to go to war than it is to convince Venice.

Its probably the case where catherine has a larger army then everyone else so they don't want to get into a war with her. However, she will probably relish the idea of war with others. Try trading with her

Well she attacked Istanbul as i sat idly by and conquered it.
Then Korea asked me to fight her with him
Suleiman retreated to the barren ice lands...

And suddenly i became public enemy when i nuked russia during the war.
Korea hated me and attacked. Suleiman hated me and attacked. Atilla was laughing in the sidelines...

Inevitably now...
I nuked mongolia till it became nothing and conquered it
I took most of russia before nuking moscow into a land of fallout then conquering it.
Whats left now is korea..... suleiman.... and atilla.

Korea is set to being afraid of me... but now he seems more bolder in wanting me to pay him for us to have open borders... so i think he is starting to get ahead of himself again.

What do u suggest i take next?

Says i won but i chose just one more um turn.
Because i dont think i won until they cease any attempts or denounce of my name

Atilla, Genghis, Catherine and Suleiman out of 5 AI, and you are China...

How could you possibly consider any VC other than domination? :)

After some consideration....
Im planning on attacking Seoul. Then take it as i nuke every korean city... and see if they will submit more..
After Korea... Suleiman the barren... (since he is now in barren lands on map)
Leaving attila last

Top Bottom