When is the next sale on Steam?

I don't think anyone knows when the next sale will be at this point, though there quite probably will be one sometime around the holidays. The best advice I can offer is for you to just keep your eyes open and be patient (yeah, I know it's hard to wait for something as fun as CiV!)

...and you don't have to buy your keys on Steam. Other sites like Gamersgate, Gamefly, Greenman, etc. sale Civ V. So keep checking them weekly.

You don't need 30$ to get G&K.

With 10$ Civ5 Gold upgrade, you get all released DLC, plus G&K expansion.

P.S.
I have no idea why is Steam even allowing selling G&K separately for 30$. Getting more money from non-informed customers is not nice.

You can get it without paying any money....normally sales are in decemenber and spring

Moderator Action: Advocating piracy (even when using strike-through marks) is not permitted on this site. This user received a warning.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Theres the black friday sale, I think its the clossest one. Just check the specials every so often.

The next normal steam sale would be the black Friday sale.

It's possible there may be a random 8 hour or 24 hour sale before then though.

BNW just came out this summer. This is basically the first time it has been on sale.

BNW just came out this summer. This is basically the first time it has been on sale.

Early during the summer sale, that was an 8 hour sale of 33% off.

Top Bottom