how can i see what civ thinks of each other?

-Perceval-

Prince
Hello,the question is in the title. Is there a way or a mod that allow me to see, for example, what ramsess thinks about gengis khan....as we could see in civ4 by clicking F4. Could be very useful in order to form big alliances and also to know if i should trade with this leader knowing he's the ennemy of my friend ect.....

Hello,the question is in the title. Is there a way or a mod that allow me to see, for example, what ramsess thinks about gengis khan....as we could see in civ4 by clicking F4. Could be very useful in order to form big alliances and also to know if i should trade with this leader knowing he's the ennemy of my friend ect.....

This would actually be very useful. You never know who's friendly unless they have a DoF, which can get annoying trying to get friendly with someone while offing someone else. Defensive pacts are also unannounced, which the shouldn't be, but the fact should be available if you look for it (more in-depth advisers like Civ IV BtS).

Thats the one.

You also get a shortcut on the dilplo screen so you can check things out before agreeing to friendships, denouncements or whatever.

PLUS a zillion other stats, though last time I looked no new BNW info

InfoAddict is a mod which, after a few sessions, will make you wonder how you ever got along without it.

Here is a link to the information page about the mod
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=391069

As you will see, there are three versions available for download. The first is for Brave New World, the other two are for the other versions of Civ V.

Top Bottom