96 Static Leaderheads (Caveman2Cosmos)

In my Flag Pack 1: America, England & France ---> Only BUTTON reworked
I work on Flagpack 2 with the flag of these civs
;)

Flagpack 2

The Old flags of France, England & America in C2C are good, i make in this pack a alternative version of England & France (Civ 5 Style)
Keep the flags of these civs and change only the button ;)

Beautiful! Include them!
And I must concur that modern-nation-state flags often don't go down well when the modern nations they represent and the people behind those nations don't really match in their history. For instance Germany has had many different flags associated with it and the modern German flag doesn't represent German people as such, but does so in a very specific political context. On the other hand in case of Brazil there were no Brazilian people before there was the modern Brazilian nation - so their flag representing the entirety of this civilization is IMO fine (though it may still be weird to see such a flag in the Ancient era).

Flagpack 2

The Old flags of France, England & America in C2C are good, i make in this pack a alternative version of England & France (Civ 5 Style)
Keep the flags of these civs and change only the button ;)

When do you expect them to be done then?

In C2C you want modern flags, no?
America, England & France have, in your version, a modern flag
If you want a new version, post a model, i work on ;)
Thx Sill

In C2C you want modern flags, no?
America, England & France have, in your version, a modern flag
If you want a new version, post a model, i work on ;)
Thx Sill

If the modern flags are to be the C2C standard option, could the classic/CiV style flags be included in as well as an alternative, maybe as a zipped file that the user could extract to the art folder?

I really don't like playing with the modern state flags, especially when they're mixed with the classic symbol flags of other civs.

Babylon pic is epic, how about giving it a purple backdrop? They're purp in the game aren't they and purple would go well I reckon

A question???
For Zulus in C2C, Version 1 (Classical) or 2?

I think the red vertical line in 2 needs to be lighter or horizontal instead, it hides the detail too much. Maybe even change it to a pale brown or something. Then I would pick 2 for sure. :goodjob:

The previews of FLAGS: 1 or 2???? ;)

For Babylon I would like 2
For France 1
And for Rome 2

Personally for the Zulu I actually liked the first one better

Also I don't think all of the new leader heads come in every size they should some are just buttons and some are just leader heads

For Babylon I would like 2
For France 1
And for Rome 2

Personally for the Zulu I actually liked the first one better

Also I don't think all of the new leader heads come in every size they should some are just buttons and some are just leader heads

Error is possible but lot of my Leaderheads and buttons are verified: You can see in the file LH: 341 KO, LH button: 5,48 KO...If you see an error tell me ;)

Previews: Babylon, England, Germany, France, China, Zulu, Rome

For Tech Icons, post the requests and give me the size...;)

Error is possible but lot of my Leaderheads and buttons are verified: You can see in the file LH: 341 KO, LH button: 5,48 KO...If you see an error tell me ;)

Previews: Babylon, England, Germany, France, China, Zulu, Rome
For Tech Icons, post the requests and give me the size...;)

Great looking flags, i like them this way, again ALL buttons for Civ IV are 64X64, no matter what area, only if it NOT a btn then the size will change.

Lke in religious area: The Btn is 64X64, but the symbol (d) is 32X32.

Top Bottom