Rome Led by Scipio Africanus

It is a conflict between Scipio and CP. I enabled Scipio and CP, tested the Proconsul City Founding, and got the crash.
Awkward. Perhaps for Anno Domini, I'll need it to be a governor only then?

By the way, what I meant by "All I've changed is the cost/strength of the UU" was exactly what it says - i.e. I've not gone meddling with any of your code ;)!

Awkward. Perhaps for Anno Domini, I'll need it to be a governor only then?

By the way, what I meant by "All I've changed is the cost/strength of the UU" was exactly what it says - i.e. I've not gone meddling with any of your code ;)!
I'll shoot you a code update so even if a user turns on city founding in Anno, the code will shut it back off inside the lua.

The reason I asked is that the only UU added by Scipio Mod is the Proconsul and a dummy unit (UNIT_CONSULLAR) I am using to create the custom notifications.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VMC's latest version also causes the crash, so I will have to make an update to deal with the custom-dll issues for those two mods. Although I am hoping I can whine-beg William into looking into why player:found() method causes CTD when using VMC/CP.

Updated to V19. Updated version is on both Steam and the CFC Download Database.

Main changes are added Events & Decisions Support with 2 Custom Decisions and 2 Custom Events.

Also a few minor whoops fixes that would have made the leaderscene not display properly, for example, when using Scipio as an AI. Otherwise no real changes.

Top Bottom