Religion Spam

Zorro 695

Chieftain
In my latest game I didn't get to found a Religion. That's okay. It happens. So I don't mind adopting a neighbour's Religion - you still get their perks :).

The next thing I know I'm being spammed by Venice, Portugal, Morocco, and even Mongolia! It was so funny watching all their missionaries and even Great Prophets zipping around repeatedly converting and re-converting my cities :D.

I lost count of how many beliefs my Capital went through! It's just as well the Celts and Ethiopia weren't in the game! Since I didn't get my own Religion my Faith points were pretty low, but every now and then I was able to pop a Monastery or a Pagoda.

So I was thinking, wouldn't it be neat if competing missionaries could fight amongst themselves (with causing a DoW)! Give them, say, 5 HP each.

I can just picture them beating each other up! :deadhorse:" My Karma just ran over your Dogma!" :trouble: "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Cobbled together on an old Enigma machine and brought to you by a reluctant Carrier Pigeon

That's what I like about religious buildings.. You can take any religion and still keep the religious buildings you bought when you used to have the religion that allowed the purchase of the religious building.

Top Bottom