Israel, Philistines and Biblical Civilizations

so what exactly happened with the Palestinian civilization? I understand the whole issue gets dicey but it's a game. If people are upset about it they need to build a bridge and get over it.

Ok, sorry for taking so long to update the link, but now it has both Israel and the new Beliefs. I wanted to make sure the 3D Leaderscene was working, and it was... so I think your issue may be that you're not really using the latest update, please redownload and try it again.

About war music... It's one of the best quality (as in sound quality) biblical epic tracks I could find hehe. If you find something better though, I'm all ears.

About modern Israel and Palestine... It is a very touchy issue, and with the latest news I'm not too motivated to make a modern Israel civ. For now I will only focus in doing Judea Pro-civ based on the rabbinic age, and the Philistines... I may do modern versions (Israel and Palestine) afterwards but that's for now out of consideration.

Alright, I redownloaded, and it was the same. What are the video settings needed for it to show? Also, which download should I be using?

If you're wondering about the last question, let me elaborate. I'm using the CivFanatics download that says the mod was uploaded on January 4th, 2014. Is that the correct download?

Ok, sorry for taking so long to update the link, but now it has both Israel and the new Beliefs. I wanted to make sure the 3D Leaderscene was working, and it was... so I think your issue may be that you're not really using the latest update, please redownload and try it again.

About war music... It's one of the best quality (as in sound quality) biblical epic tracks I could find hehe. If you find something better though, I'm all ears.

About modern Israel and Palestine... It is a very touchy issue, and with the latest news I'm not too motivated to make a modern Israel civ. For now I will only focus in doing Judea Pro-civ based on the rabbinic age, and the Philistines... I may do modern versions (Israel and Palestine) afterwards but that's for now out of consideration.

What do you mean, based on the rabinnic age?

I posted the idea some posts back... Of course, Israel wasn't precisely a free entity on that age, but that's the main reason of making it Pro-Civ version.

Apparently, the CivFanatics link was referencing the wrong .rar file, referencing the version before 3D (sorry!) So now it should be fixed

If I remember my history, Natan35, the rabbinic age was the age where the kingdom of Israel split, and became Israel and Judah. The era was from the split to the Babylonian conquest of Judah. Am I right?

Or most importantly, when the second temple was destroyed, and judaism started the debate whether oral law was valid (against only written law), finally compiling the Talmud, the Mishná, etc.

The download worked, thank you so much!

There aren't any voices, does that imply future voice replacement?

If I remember my history, Natan35, the rabbinic age was the age where the kingdom of Israel split, and became Israel and Judah. The era was from the split to the Babylonian conquest of Judah. Am I right?

Well actually, it was a bit later... if i remember my country's history right...:lol:

Hi,
firstly, I want to apologize for my question but I'm newbie here ;)
I installed this mods in MODS catalogue, enabled them in game, but still I can't choose Israel in game. What can I do wrong?

Leugi, about the music; what if you just cut the current music short a little to about 2 min 41 sec? Would that work?

Why the mod uses haruns voice?
Darius's voice much more similar to hebrew....
Darius even cursing in hebrew..... :rolleyes:

Darius's voice much more similar to hebrew....
Darius even cursing in hebrew..... :rolleyes:

It's because he speaks Aramaic, and this language is like Hebrew but it's not Hebrew.

The mod doesn't use Harun's or Darius' voice anymore :p ... I prefer not using any voice from the game because it feels kind of strange.

If Darius' is used, at least the animations would sync.

Yeah, but then you'd have David saying "I'm Darius!"

Eh, he used to say - I'm Harun! Mansa Musa uses Askia, so there is precedent there.

Top Bottom