Fallout Mod Remake?

dragonprobably

The Poster Formerly Known as MartinLuther
I'm not saying I want to head this, but should someone make a remake of the Fallout Mod with more stuff from the Bethesda games? Maybe make the map not limited to the American Southwest but the entire American mainland. Maybe put in some wild and crazy Easter eggs like put a randomly placed TARDIS barbarian unit somewhere on the map.

I don't know, just was thinking.

I could contribute. I already have a map of the Continental US that is almost finished, and I released a bunch of Fallout 2 resources about a thousand years ago.

I'd be willing to contribute:
- Map
- SOME resources
- SOME research (factions, techs, etc)
- SOME ideas I've had floating about in my brain for years.

For me personally, I would like to include the areas/resources/concepts from Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout New Vegas (I didn't care for 3 too much), but I am also not going to head up this mod, so my opinion matters little :)

I'll finish up the US map and release it in its pristine, untouched by devastation state, and then we can collectively "Falloutify" it.

I say we keep the HUD from the original Fallout Mod, it's a good throwback to the Interplay Fallout games and it looks real nice.

As for factions:

1. The Enclave
  2. Brotherhood of Steel
  3. NCR
  4. Mutants
  5. Ghouls
  6. Wasteland Critters
  7. Caesar's Legion
  8. The Three Families
  9. Powder Gangers
  10. The Tribes
  11. Vault Dwellers
  12. Desert Rangers
  13. The Great Khans
  14. New Reno

As for victory conditions I say Domination and Cultural (which should be called Survival) and for game rules I say Preserve Random Seed, Victory Point Scoring, Capture the Unit (Caravan), and Allow Cultural Conversions.

Top Bottom