Recomend me map type after Gedemon YAEMP Giant Earth

Subotai777

Warlord
I am sick tired of giant earth map.I have won in king difficulty after producing milion of units and fighting milion of enemy units.I want to have game with more strategy then producing.Please recomend me map type after Gedemon YAEMP Giant Earth map.I like earth kind of map but not big as giant earth map

Yeah, I also didn't like TOO BIG earth maps ;)

Try YAEMP Huge Earth Map (not Giant) or Legendary Earth.

Or...
Currently I am working with my own, alternate huge Earth map, and I am devoted to create perfect balance while maintaining 99% geographical accuracy ;)
My current set of civs for this map:
Shoshone
Aztec
Inca
Tupi (high quality mod, Brasil indigenous people, I put them in north to Inca)
Mali (high quality mod)
Ayyubids (high quality mod, Egypt, Saladin and so on ;) )
Ethiopia
Kongo (HQM)
Zulu
Persia
Indonesia
Morocco
France
Sweden
Poland
Russia
Mongolia
India
China
Japan
Burma (HQM, my personal favourite mod civilisation)
Australia (HQM)

What do you think about this idea? ;)

After receiving few permissions from original modders (if I will receive them!) I will probably release my own huge earth map, with few sets of civs. (also I am pretty interested in creating TSL Africa with all mod civs, TSL South America and TSL East Asia :) )

Here is map from alpha version of my TSL map.

You missed Indonesia there :p

Lol thanks :D

By the way, are your colonial civs allowed to being featured in mappacks (if I will do one)?

Also, can somebody say what does he think about this set of civs and geographical placement?
I am going to test few alternate ones, for example map with Rome - Greece - Egypt - Carthago to provide ancient feeling.

I am not sure which European nations choose for my map, current set is a bit unorthodox (TSL maps usually have England/Spain/Rome/Greece/Germany). And I don't think people care about these tiny things enough much for me to make a poll "which set of nations should I create for my Earth TSL map" :p

Top Bottom