Deity Venice

in my experience ist not THAT easy to have a early archipelo game where u can build all you need PLUS Military - you will want 2 scouting ships you ll want few scouting land Units you will want worker, buildings, freight ships and espacialy these anyoing fishing boats - not so much room to build enough units EARLY to be safe/attack yourself.

Ist pretty easy to build up yourself only - get Gold income for everything you want and then do an gallea/frigate attack tho.
Or just click end turn till you win - whatever you prefer

Yeah, work boats are the worst. I'd much rather have high production start than high food start on archipelago and that seem to be somewhat luck dependent. But cash-wise these games remind me vanilla where you could hit 1k gpt.
I use CB's from CS to pop the ruins and get a super early crossbow. Got 2/2 so far. Really all you need for defense. My main point was AI doesn't seem to rush Compass and spam galleases. It tries to attack you with lands units and you can simply pick them off one by one while teching towards Compass yourself. In the last game I even beelined market before anything else and grabbed another puppet. That delayed GS, but who cares? Science is slow for AI regardless... I don't even remember when I built university - very late. Was running on 10% behind the leader for the most parts of the game until I killed him.

Edit: if you don't have a CS you can puppet nearby, then you'll have much harder time, of course. And that's also luck dependant, unfortunately.

So its click next turn till you win ..

I could be wrong here but isn't every game on any level on any map with any VC with any Civ in BNW now pretty much this case? I recall you saying something like "It's not my fault Deity is the new Emperor!"

Top Bottom