The Psychic's Sixteenth Poll: What shall the Far Eastern Goody Hut Pop

What Shall Be Popped from the Far Eastern Goody Hut ???

• Regional Map

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worker

• Settler

• City

• Technology

• Abandoned

• Total voters

fe3333au

Deity
Following again the Theme - started by our First El Prezidente'

A frenzy of spinning and twisting and grooving ... Falling down dizzy and hear the colours flicking in front of my eyes ... the patterns tell me Cash

been burned too many times... I'm not getting my hopes up anymore!

(sulks)

Now that some of us have sacraficed :banana: I might be able to perswade the RNG. But dont count on it.

Meleager said:
Now that some of us have sacraficed :banana: I might be able to perswade the RNG. But dont count on it.

There are too many non-RNG people. All you Rik worshipers have given us bad luck from these huts. BURN IN HIPPOS!

Well, if 'tis indeed the Meleet that has control over these huts, we would like an explanation of the Constant Flow of Barbarians. Seems he has a macabre sense of humor.

But just because it's all-barbs, all-the-time; that doesn't mean it's not random. After all, every time you toss a coin, there's a 50/50 chance it'll land on heads no matter how many times it's landed heads before!

The RNG cant help it if the game is programmed to make it unlikely to pop not-barbs from a hut. Your precious Meleet should've changed the hut probabilities, so that you could pop not-barbs.

azzaman333 said:
Your precious Meleet should've changed the hut probabilities, so that you could pop not-barbs.

Are you trying to lump me in with those non-thinking doll worshippers?.... Please, I am much more intelligent than that.

The Hut will produce barbs, and the RNG will still be shown to be truly random.

Top Bottom