Human Extinction Simulator

AcetyleneLamp

Chieftain
Nope, don't really have one. I do find your current trend of threads a bit bare bones information wise though. Could really do with a bit of a summary of what the game your talking about is.

I'm not sure why it's necessary to be so rude with me for simply asking what people here thought of this game (and I did post a link to the page for the game, what other information should I have posted?).

Sorry if you misinterpreted my post as rude, that was not my intention. Generally it is polite to provide your own summary of what the game is about, what you think of it (if you have played it yourself), maybe a couple of screenshots if you have them (if not no big deal).

Something like this or this or even this or also this.

Just posting a link and asking "What do you think about this?" makes it look kind of like an advertisement spam post, whether or not it actually is one. Many people don't want to click some random link either for security reasons or out of general laziness or not wanting it to be a trick. Especially when you have recently made a few very similar threads.

Ok, I will make no more posts like this if it's a problem. The games that I've posted about are ones I haven't played, I just wanted to see if anyone here played them and whether or not they thought that they were worth getting.

Ok, I will make no more posts like this if it's a problem. The games that I've posted about are ones I haven't played, I just wanted to see if anyone here played them and whether or not they thought that they were worth getting.

Cmon guys, kiss and make up

:beer:

As for the OP. Have not played it so cant comment. Looks a bit like Plague to me. Which got good reviews but IMO there was little strategy involved and it was a pretty lame game if you ask me. i wonder how it did on steam. That to me is a wasted PC conversion.

He isn't asking you to stop making posts like this. He's asking you to put a bit more effort into your OPs. For the most part I don't click links people put on these forums and , as Maniacal noted, if someone comes in talking about a new game and the OP is just a couple of lines I usually just skip it and move on.

If the game doesn't intrigue you enough for you to give us any more information than a simple link and not even a couple of lines of description, then it's probably not worth looking into.

Nothing about that game looks like it is worth $20. Better off getting The Last Federation or Endless Space.

Top Bottom