Generation of Great Artists, Writers, and Musicians

Dennis Shirk: It’s definitely going to be more of a challenge in Brave New World, you definitely want a religion in Brave New World. If you were playing the Culture game, one of the key ways you’re going to be getting great artists, great musicians etc… is through Faith.

That is one of the ways. ;)

Unlikely. :lol:

I do hope they have a lot of the classics, though.
:lol: Me either. Was It true that they posted a Twitter that Britney Spears will be a Great Musician? :lol: she could be a Great General,her UA will be "Baby One More Time" to make the units attack again :lol:

:lol: Me either. Was It true that they posted a Twitter that Britney Spears will be a Great Musician? :lol: she could be a Great General,her UA will be "Baby One More Time" to make the units attack again :lol:

No. They said that one of their 2k community peeps named all their spearmen after Britney Spear songs.

I would prefer great artists/writers/musicians to be dead for at least a century (to save money from having to pay a royalty).

I want to see Carl Orff in the game (despite being dead since 1982).

Great Artists really can't be that hard to come by, considering that you have Great Work slots in the Palace, the National Epic, the Heroic Epic and the Amphitheater. And that's just what's available in the Classical era for everyone. We also know that the Assyrian Royal Library has a slot, Cathedral has one, and the Parthenon is an obvious candidate for a slot or two. I'd say that with the right policies and focus you should be able to generate 7-8 GA's at least before the end of the Middle Ages.

Top Bottom