Heavy Swordsman (Oct 21, 2008)

T-mun

King Numa
UPDATE! This swordsman comes now in two versions!

This is my first unit, finally finished and uploaded after a few years of previews ;). Custom sounds are coming.
It is basically the Foot Knight figure by Kinboat (called "Armor" in Poser, check this page), he never released it as a unit, so I thought I could. I only did minor modifications (mainly colors). I then applied animations by CamJH (again with minor modifications). Finally Vuldacon made the palette and turned my bmp files into flics... thank you very much Vulda ! Thanks also to Utahjazz for his tutorial and all the people who posted animations in the library started by odintheking.

Download

Edit: two new icons for those who had problems with the old ones. Download them here.

Here comes the "Fantasy" version of this Swordsman: download it here. The same credits apply here, thanks once again to Vuldacon for his help.

Lookin' good! Nice to have more variety in the Middle Ages. Thanks, bud!

A nice first unit.:) Congratulations.

Certainly some of the best animation kicking around.

Model might be standard in design, but it looks very crisp.

:thumbsup:

Wow :eek: So many great unitmakers here ! You're flattering me guys :blush:
@Storm: you're right man, it took some time since the first preview :mischief:
@Orthanc: I'm not sure what "crisp" means but every compliment goes to Kinboat, and CamJH for the animations
@BadKharma: I hope so... thanks for encouraging me !
@Vuldacon: of course it works and looks good ! Because you made it work and look good !! Thank you man !!!
@ALL: your congratulations are touching me, thank you mates...

Congrats! I can't really add much to what's already been said, it looks great. :)

You're setting the standard of your following units high. :D I'd love to see this guy in the next MEM update. He's beautiful.

themanuneed... You are a Gracious Guy and it is good of you to acknowledge others as to any assistance but you deserve the credit for this Unit.
You have helped me and many others with Great Sounds for example. We have all had help directly or indirectly from Members and or the Forums on this Site so don't feel like the "Lone Ranger" :lol:. Help is one thing but you did the work that made this Unit a reality for game use.

Good Units are difficult as well as time consuming to make and First Units more so due to all that has to be learned...Take a Bow and enjoy the Good Feedback for your hard work :goodjob:

Top Bottom