European Wars: Austrians/Hungarians and Germans mid 16th C - mid 18th C

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here my new unit pack: Austria/Hungaria and Germany (Bavaria, Saxon and Prussia).

From left to right:

Austrian Arquebusier 16th C, Austrian Artillery 16th C, Austrian Reiter 16th C, German Artillery 16th C, Austrian Pikeman 17th C, Austrian Musketeer 17th C, Austrian Artillery 17th C, Austrian Dragoon 17th C, Hungarian Musketeer 17th ,German Musketeer 17th C, German Pikeman 17th C, German Dragoon 17th C, German Artillery 17th C, Hungarian Fusilier 18th C, Hungarian Grenadier 18th C.

And the previews:

Download Part 1

Download Part 2

Download Part 3

Download Part 4

From left to right:
Austrian Cuirassier 18th C, Austrian Dragoon 18th C, Austrian Hussar 18th C, Austrian Fusilier 18th C, Austrian Grenadier 18th C, Austrian Pandur (irregular/light infantry) 18th C, Austrian Artillery 18th C, Bavarian Cuirassier 18th C, Bavarian Dragoon 18th C, Bavarian Fusilier 18th C, Bavarian Granadier 18th C, Bavarian Hussar 18th C, Bavarian Artillery 18th C.

And the previews:

From left to right:

Prussian Artillery 18th C, Prussian Cuirassier 18th C, Prussian Dragoon 18th C, Prussian Fusilier 18th C, Prussian Grenadier 18th C, Prussian Hussar 18th C, Saxon Artillery 18th C, Saxon Cuirassier 18th C, Saxon Dragoon 18th C, Saxon Fusilier 18th C, Saxon Grenadier 18th C, Saxon Hussar 18th C.

And the previews:

That`s great ! :goodjob:

Seems like European civs are the most presented in Civ3 and there are still lots of angry requesters for unreleased Indian, Japanese, Mesoamerican units ... :D

Seems like European civs are the most presented in Civ3 and there are still lots of angry requesters for unreleased Indian, Japanese, Mesoamerican units ... :D
...and Persian units. ;)

Imperator - these are really impressive. The multi figure artillery are my favorites personally, but they're all really usable. Your efforts for the community are tremendous. :thumbsup:

:faint:

This is so fantastic it... hurts!

Great work as always imperator!

Angry? ?? :D just because we are shaking like mecican jumping beans and foaming at the mouth doesn't mean we're angry. We are just filled with anticipation and wonder at the great work being done by such talented artists. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I can say is thanks.

Yes, austrians ! I'm so happy !

And your cannons are more and more gorgeous each time.

Tanks to all for the comments. As for cannons yes, I love made this kind of units, and I have some more surprises for cannons.....;)

This pack seems different than most. Very ragtag and varied looks, almost seems like 10 or more civs rather than 3. I like how the grenadier actually throws his bombs...don't think I've seen units do that yet. I like the artillery cart run animations. I'm gonna have to redo this time period in my mod to get a bunch of these in. :lol: Thanks!

Excellent!
And I'm happy knowing that someone's working on some Portugese units!
But the Hittites, Sumerians and Babylonians....

Top Bottom