Dutch walkthrough of Morocco and Civil War scenario

Someone notice the modern worker icon? YESH! :D
Interestingly, the Caravans are still camels, so I guess those icons only get updated in the modern era (instead of Industrial).

Ugh! :sad: The roads! They updated the graphics, but they still form crazy spaghetti... :crazyeye:

Where is Prora in the video?

A change home city button is shown on the caravan, meaning they can't be moved manually.

Resolutions pass only if there's at least 1 Yea???

(there were 7 in favour, 4 against world Religion of Hindusim).

I don't see what's so weird about this... There's more Yeas than Nays, so it passed.
For world religion, there were 7 Yeas and 5 Nays. It passed (7 > 5).
For Embargo City-State, there were 6 Yeas and 3 Nays. It passed (6 > 3).

Everything's fine, nothing to see here! :p

Prora fits the happiness giving Autocracy wonder quite well. I just cant understand some people.

So are Prora and (possibly) Malbork Castle the final two wonders?

Kiev is cultured.

All 8 Wonders:
Borobudur
Broadway
Globe Theater
Motherland Calls (may have been removed)
Parthenon
Uffizi
ISS
Prora

If that castle thing is a Wonder then it replaces Motherland Calls.

Tradition finisher allows purchasing Great Engineers with faith starting in Industrial. (along with the +15% growth and a free Aqueduct in your first four cities)
And Honor finisher similarly adds purchasing Great Generals with faith starting in Industrial.

It seems we have 8 new world wonders and 2 new national wonders.

New World Wonders:
Borobudur
Broadway
The Globe Theater
The Parthenon
The Uffizi
Prora Resort
International Space Station
Malbork Castle (at Metallurgy)

New National Wonders:
East India Company
National Visitor Center (at Telecommunications)

All 8 Wonders:
Borobudur
Broadway
Globe Theater
Motherland Calls (may have been removed)
Parthenon
Uffizi
ISS
Prora

If that castle thing is a Wonder then it replaces Motherland Calls.

Motherland Calls is out, its not in the tech tree and Kremlin is sitting where it should be.

Shame on you for not trusting the French article that mentioned Prora a month ago. :p

Piety finisher gives +3 culture from holy sites and causes a Great Prophet (probably for the bonus belief) to appear.

Man, I've never heard somebody playing civ with this little enthousiasm in his voice :undecide:
I'm guessing he drew the shortest straw at the office and would rather be playing World of Warcraft (I'm guessing, as he calls the ideologies "talent trees" :mischief: )

Top Bottom