SGOTM 19 - Phoenix Rising

If this is last turn we might as well grow any cities that will grow this turn. Also, if we can finish a tech this turn, that'd be nice too but I doubt it. Anything to add to score a bit we might as well. Doesn't hurt.

I assume we have plenty of gold

I think My was on T8 of plan so there's this turn and the next and then the end game turn. How much gold do we have?

2649g

all good :)

I vote finish but I'm okay stopping...i'll probably end up missing the big finale

Thanks Packers, corrected.

Nites, seems we will not get somewhere here without knowing 100%.
Sorry Lymo that you might miss it, but i will wait for you so do not be too late!

If you arrange a time where all can meet, i will only finish on that date.

always goo d to have 2nd pair of eyes..so much to think about.

Let's just wait then

Fantastic Job, My!!!! Way to lift the load here at the end ;)

oh..missed all the edits above by My as the page turned. Well bye bye..but I think you done flew the coop already :lol:

I'll try to pop in early. Maybe we can fine around noon or early afternoon over here

Good morning! Sounds like all went well here. :)

I can't look at save until Sunday, but I think there is enough pairs of eyes on it anyway.

Good thing that you stopped, I think it was never asked, just assumed that we are allowed to spread corp on final turn. And also, I really wouldn't have time to start reading the lurker and other team threads today..

Edit: had to take a quick peak before work. All looks good! All cities needing executive next turn can get one, corp spread has worked as planned, all of the map is fogbusted and I think we have enough cuirs to take Ulm next turn. ;)

Wow we were worried about gold. :lol:

Looks like we can finish this off soon. Lets make sure we get all the execs spread as per plan before we take the final city. Looks like all resources are connected too.

Gumby, you should ask KCD if we are allowed to spread corp on final turn (after victory screen, before submitting save). Just to make sure. That's why game stopped.

Gumby, you should ask KCD if we are allowed to spread corp on final turn (after victory screen, before submitting save). Just to make sure. That's why game stopped.
I think the answer is yes but I have PM Alan and KCD anyway checking also if we can view threads once we finish.

Great job last night. A pre 1200ad finish on here is pretty good.

Yeah, I'm also pretty sure the answer is yes. But at this point 99% sure isn't enough.

Finish date should be 1150AD.

For clarification, if we are allowed to use final turn we would raze last city on the turn that last 5 execs are whipped. If we cannot use final turn we raze last city after every city has the corp.

Ok, WHERE IS MY!!!! Get crackin' Young Lady!!! Snap Snap!!! Us 'Muhricuns' are up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the big feyenahlie! :D

which, ofc, calls for the dancin' pimp banana

[pimp] :banana:

For clarification, if we are allowed to use final turn we would raze last city on the turn that last 5 execs are whipped. If we cannot use final turn we raze last city after every city has the corp.

As long as the last 5 whip Execs reach their destinations on the "final" turn, then I believe you are correct. I assume this is what we have planned, although I did not fully map that out last night in the save. Assumed Elite and My have that all worked out.

Top Bottom