Ai tier list

It slow down, but she still buy CS. Only if she wasn't annoyed (lost cities, permanent war), it's difficult to avoid her buying CS.

Except Babylon is piss poor in using its amazing UA. There are times when I'm already at Civil Service and ol' Nebby still has to research Writing. They also don't plant their Scientists, leading to even bigger problems. His AI is just so unfocussed.

Truth. I've never seen Babylon plant that scientist, nor rush writing to get it. The whole civ is based around the UA, specifically the early academy. The faster generation of GS's is helpful but only plays in later, and UB/UU are pretty "meh".

I've seen Deity Monty wreck some serious face. Sure, he is more map dependant than say, Shakka or Attila, but man if he gets the right start can he be a pain!

+1 to Monty. I have been hand picking opponents lately because the ones that are prone to early ICS really make the game less fun for me. I had to boot Atilla because of his spam, which is too bad because I am still on GnK so Shakka is not an option. I really need someone to help me keep Monty in check. Genghis is already in. Who else might I add?

This thread has been helpful.

Top Bottom