CivRome - Roman Empire ready for download (need testers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_dean

Warlord
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm not sure how often you folks go into the mod section (it's lonely in there), so I wanted to make a quick post here in the main forum to let you know that CivRome: Roman Empire is ready for download. It's the first alpha release. This mod is fully playable and covers 323bc to 68bc (about 600 turns), but updates will be released periodically to extend the play period to 500ad. It virtually covers the rise and fall of the Roman Empire from the republic to Augustus to Constantine and beyond. It includes 22 playable factions, 44 minor civs, a tech tree with 100 discoveries, a slave labor system, and more. There is a huge detailed and accurate map + scenario (highly recommended), or you can play on any random map.

It's an alpha version so I'm sure you may find some bugs and imbalances, so please don't hesitate to report those. There is still work to be done. Policies and Religions have not yet been redone, but it will be.

It can be downloaded within the game by searching Steam Workshop for "CivRome - Roman Empire" or you can see the actual page here. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=287266440

Thank you - Kruelgor

I got several messages saying the Steam download wasn't working. I renamed the file with no spaces and it seems to be working now. Thanks.

Moderator Action: I appreciate you're only trying to get people interested in your mod, but this goes against the rules of this forum. Imagine what would happen if everyone who publishes a mod starts a thread here as well?

People looking for mods will go to the Creation and Customisation section, where you can talk about your mod as much as you like.

For reference, here is the section in the forum rules relating to this.

Advertising
Advertising is not allowed in any forum. Commercial advertising will be deleted on-sight, and the poster will receive a permanent ban. Commercial advertising, even in your signature, is not permitted.

This advertising policy extends to posting in or starting a thread in one forum, so as to entice people to visit a thread in another forum. If you want to do this, then place the advertisement in your signature.

External links related to the thread topic - such as to other history forums, or news articles - are acceptable.

If you have a civilization-related link to advertise, you can place one thread about it in our Other Civ Related Sites forum, or you may advertise it in your signature. For people wanting to advertise other things of interest to Civ players, you must receive permission from an admin first.

I've closed the thread here, though, of course, the one in the C&C forum is perfectly fine.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom