Map size question

speaker4thedead

Chieftain
I can not seem to find a simple answer to this question so i figured i join up on here and hope you guys can help.

What is the largest map you can make for Civ 5 with the xpac. No mods or custom maps or anything, just straight single player new map. I like to just sit back and relax and play Civ games and have them take a LONG time, so I think the 'earth' on huge one seems the largest but im not sure and everything i goggle gives me Civ4 info so anything you guys can help me with would be nice.

Again, looking for the largest map, dont care about realism or game length or anything just want to find out which map or HOW to make it the largest map from the normal Civ 5 menu. Thanks again guys.

I just finished up an earth map, it was rather large. I'll try the Terra version on the largest size and see how that goes next then. I play on... i think its marathon (that's the crazy long one right?), and it makes it hard to get a feel for the map, early on, since it takes forever to do and get anywhere. Anyone else want to chime in? Much obliged.

Before GnK the largest map I think I ever played on was the Not Another Earth Map Pack's Giant Earth. I'm not sure if that will work for GnK but as Arioch says Terra is described on the tooltip as being a "very large" map, so that's probably your best bet.

I think Terra is larger than whats normal for its size. Like if the settings was standard then it would actually be large.

huge Terra is 152x96 which is bigger than other map scripts (huge is 128x80 for those)

All answers were very helpful, last one helped the most though, was hoping someone would be able to tell me actual size. Thanks a lot mate.

Top Bottom