AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

in the test run I mede the past 3 weeks, I had no global warming.

As I remember the old ROM, there had been a global warming and later its opposite, the Eden Project.

The Eden project is still in game, but what is with global warming? Or made I to much forest und too little industry or such? (In test run I made any field in south america (after delting the Inkas and their cities) with new forest. But oberall that should habe not such great result that the global warming deature does not come up.
So, what is with it? (I remember, it stressed the GPU a lot, but in between our machines are better, so it should work fine)

when I destroy an enemy city along with build a fort, then my unit with that I took the city don't stay there but is replaced in my next fort, independent how far away that is.
so the fort just made on former city's position remains empty.

Man at Arms contains an error in its civopedia entry

Spoiler :

:lol: :crazyeye: :goodjob:

Another bug with the enslavement out of battle, I seem to be getting a slave 1st time every time I attack and win, it then goes into the 3% odds. Playing at Ottomans, both in my territory and outside of it.

I've just received a random event, to change civics to republic or not, if I choose change, I go through 12 turns of Anarchy, I believe as it is a RANDOM event, it should be no Anarchy.

Solution - enable no anarchy changes for random events.

Err as well, to revive an old issue, the relocation of holy cities doesn't work properly.

If you hold an inquisition, and remove the holy city, it won't relocate to another civ, even if they have 2 cities of that removed religion.

Problem I think, is because they aren't running the religion as state religion, and are running a 2nd religion as state religion, it won't relocate to that civ.

Also, holy cities won't relocate and respawn, as they seem to do in Revolutions mod. We have the holy city relocation up to version 2.72 from memory

The civopedia, says it maybe enabled through the bug options, but by default its hidden and turned to false.

Could this be please enabled, both the respawn option and relocation.

just have a strange issue: the last active unit stays active and game does not jump to next unit/issue to do the settings.
If I click on another unit, that stays active, resp. shown the eye but closed not the order border and so the next active will not come up, resp. game shown not green buttom for next turn.
I attach the sav here.

Edit
the thing is mysterious. made another sav, restart civ4 bts, load game, no success.
Then exit again, made windows integrity check (sfc /scannow), all ok, no failure.
run a HDD defragmentation (althought it is a SSD and regulary a defragmentation not necessary), then start bts new and load the last sav new, and now I got 2 x windows if I really want to destroy the unit (what unit?) and I click "no", and after that all worked fine, no more problems.
Do I understand this?

Hi,

I've a city which is missing copper and horse, but has all the other resources which the other cities in my empire have. What would cause these two to be missing? The game is in the late medieval era, horse is important. It just happens to be my main military city with settled Great Generals. It has no guilds or corporations, but did found Naghualism.

What would explain this other than a bug?

EDIT: took the opportunity to update to 1028 from 1024. Recalculate modifiers. Now have all resources in city again. Odd. Previous recalc' modifiers (tried before posting here) didn't do anything. Ah well.

Something odd happened in my last autoplayed game, so I advise you all to be on lookout for this: I can't post a Screenshot now, but I've seen a vassal of a vassal; please report any problem with it (I hope there are none). It's probably connected to my new alliance code.

A quivering map pops up on left and can't close. Can't use the menu to choose things for anything. This is all on a CUSTOM game. 4

Funny thing is...it worked fine and played two custome games and now it isn't working fine ...

Any ideas of what's going on?

In Advanced Start, if you purchase the Railroad tech, the game bugs out and you're unable to do anything. Please take a look at it.

Is this because it unlocks a new route? Have you tried it with Construction to see if it happens?

In Advanced Start, if you purchase the Railroad tech, the game bugs out and you're unable to do anything. Please take a look at it.
Advanced start is very low on priority list but I'll have a look when I have some time.

I just downloaded mod rev 1029, and now I can't see my profit in the top left corner. Instead, it says "XML key TXT_KEY_MIS(unreadable)".

Also, any chance of increasing the length of city names?

Hi! I'm new here! This message is just to report a bug in the XML language files in the recent version 1029. :(

Thank you for this wonderful mod!:goodjob:

BR Greetings!

Machu Picchu seems glitched. I've played 3 games in the last two patches, and each time I build that -
The first time it appeared on a hill, not a mountain.
The next two it didn't appear at all.
The host city simply has the benefits of having build machu picchu as do all my cities, but the graphic and single tile bonus associated with "builds machu picchu within the city boundaries" never appears.

I just downloaded mod rev 1029, and now I can't see my profit in the top left corner. Instead, it says "XML key TXT_KEY_MIS(unreadable)".

same here...

in general, the game is almost unplayable now - almost everywhere, where an information text should be, i just can see this "TXT KEY" blablabla stuff :(:(:(

Update to revision 1030. A few text files had massive chunks of text missing; I merged my working copy with the files that I found were much smaller than they had been.

I play civ 4: New Dawn a long time, but after some turns Civ was crashed. If I reload last auto save - they crashed again. (civ window was closed without any messages).
If I load previous save, and press next turn - they crashed again, before new turs starts (they create new auto save, and crash after that). Can't play more. :(

How it may be fix?
Attach save with crash problem.
I try update to last version (Mod rev. 1031) this has no effect.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1365-Summer.CivBeyondSwordSave.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 63
If I load save for several turn before crash - after several turns ends - they crashed again. :(

If I load save for several turn before crash - after several turns ends - they crashed again. :(
the sav is corrupt, crashes while loading.
go back to an earlier (auto)backup and make a clean sav

I attach normal save. But if I load it and press next year, they do AI move and create broken save and crush after it.

Attachments

• den 1367 AD.CivBeyondSwordSave.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 74
Top Bottom