Brave New World: New Wonders

To me the wonder names are just secondary to the real question - what do each of them do. So we still lack 5 wonders effects if you ask me:

- International Space Station; Created by the player who give the most production to the ISS world Congress Resolution
- The Motherland Calls / Kremlin
- The Parthenon; +4 Culture; Has one Great Art slot which comes with a prefilled Great Artwork (from the "What we know about Brave New World", but hasn't been confirmed according to user Bite)
- Uffizi Museum; Unlocked at Archeology; also seems you need to unlock the Aesthetics's Social Policy Tree
- (And then a fifth wonder)

We know the abilities of Borobudur'Broadway and the Globe Theatre.

Please let me know if anything I'd missing.

I think it's likely that post 405 was cleaned up.
I think so, yes.

The UN Resolution is an international project. However, the winner gets the International Space Station Wonder. The Rev3Games interview shows an in-game tooltip that explicitly refers to it as a Wonder.
Yeah OK, I think you're right about that..

- The Parthenon; +4 Culture; Has one Great Art slot which comes with a prefilled Great Artwork (from the "What we know about Brave New World", but hasn't been confirmed according to user Bite)

No we have seen the tooltip so that is confirmed

No we have seen the tooltip so that is confirmed

There was also a video that showed the splash screen for the Parthenon friezes Great Work you get with it. I think this is a nice touch; perhaps we will see in-game recreations of the Elgin Marbles controversy with Alexander and Elizabeth :p

Spoiler :

Top Bottom