Ethnic Diversity Units

For Southern American I can use Carribian Blowgunner model. Its ok?

Ambusher looks little like Assassin Creed model.
In downloads area i find these modesl too:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12630
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=10469
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2732

IIRC Fall from heaven got nice assassin model (but cannot find him in CFC)

I really dont like female assassin's just doesnt seem plausible to me. I like the first one though, i forgot about that one, nice.

I guess your right the Ambusher (but not invisible) does look like him, just wish he had the better weapons like the creed one.

Also since you have photoshop and i dont can you pls get these (attached) to 512X512 for LH's thx.
get rid of the white in that one pic, thx

Female assassin's are Medieval Asia and India, they were spec ops who seduced and killed enemy leaders.
Sent from Tapatalk

Female assassin's are Medieval Asia and India, they were spec ops who seduced and killed enemy leaders.
Sent from Tapatalk

Indeed there were also many women Ninjas or "kunoichi".

Women also served in ninja combat. Female ninja, or kunoichi, infiltrated enemy castles in the guise of dancers, concubines or servants. They were successful spies, and sometimes acted as assassins as well.

In addition many women would dress like men to help fight in pre-modern wars ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wartime_cross-dressers

Its not talked about much but its more common than you think.

Only ones i have so far, are the N American ones.

You can use ANY modular N. culture and see them, if the culture has a CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos in it then they are there.:)

Well I loaded up a duel game with playing as Sioux and the AI as Aztec and neither seemed to have the new graphic. Which why I wondered. Both should be North American.

Well I loaded up a duel game with playing as Sioux and the AI as Aztec and neither seemed to have the new graphic. Which why I wondered. Both should be North American.

Read what i wrote down "carefully" AGAIN!!:p

Did i mention ONLY modular cultures:rolleyes:

Also since you have photoshop and i dont can you pls get these (attached) to 512X512 for LH's thx.
get rid of the white in that one pic, thx

Here you have. I find also alternative picture, use them if you want.

Here you have. I find also alternative picture, use them if you want.

Yeah, i had those, but like i said before, i am looking for ONLY color pictures as much as possible from now on. btw thx for this.:)

Maybe choose pictures frome movies? For example Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday IMO was ok.

Maybe choose pictures from movies? For example Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday IMO was ok.

Nah i'd rather stick to what they really looked like, or even a picture that is painted by someone.

Anyways, have you ever done "flags" as NO one is volunteering from CFC:mad: (see below here)

I dont know how to do transparency, masks, and Alpha channel stuff??
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=513011

Please check this flag.
If everything ok then I start working rest of your requested flags.

Please check this flag.
If everything ok then I start working rest of your requested flags.

Flag is ok, but there is NO color??? even if i change the <bWhiteFlag>1</bWhiteFlag> from that to this <bWhiteFlag>0</bWhiteFlag> still NO color??? Which usually means the alpha is messed up somehow:dunno:

I presume you use this code too in civ config file (Navajo_CIV4PlayerColorInfos.xml)?

Spoiler :

<PlayerColorInfos>
<PlayerColorInfo>
<Type>PLAYERCOLOR_NAVAJO</Type>
<ColorTypePrimary>COLOR_X_BLUE</ColorTypePrimary>
<ColorTypeSecondary>PLAYERCOLOR_BLACK</ColorTypeSecondary>
<TextColorType>COLOR_X_BLUE</TextColorType>
</PlayerColorInfo>
</PlayerColorInfos>

I presume you use this code too in civ config file (Navajo_CIV4PlayerColorInfos.xml)?

Spoiler :

<PlayerColorInfos>
<PlayerColorInfo>
<Type>PLAYERCOLOR_NAVAJO</Type>
<ColorTypePrimary>COLOR_X_BLUE</ColorTypePrimary>
<ColorTypeSecondary>PLAYERCOLOR_BLACK</ColorTypeSecondary>
<TextColorType>COLOR_X_BLUE</TextColorType>
</PlayerColorInfo>
</PlayerColorInfos>

Probably, but i put it in the United States one instead, just to see if it worked.

Looked at the S.American Ancient, really good work Sparth. Looking forward to future eras. Hope the concept art I linked helped.

Speaking of assasins/spies, one of the threads I linked had some pretty good spy/assasin concept art for ancient-modern eras I thought, check it out if you havent. :)

Looked at the S.American Ancient, really good work Sparth. Looking forward to future eras. Hope the concept art I linked helped.

For sure ill make graphics for medieval and later eras but now ill give time XML coders to adopt prehistoric, ancient and classical eras.

Speaking of assasins/spies, one of the threads I linked had some pretty good spy/assasin concept art for ancient-modern eras I thought, check it out if you havent. :)

Any concept art, graphic or photo will be very appreciated :)

Top Bottom