Custom Civilizations.

Here is a list that i am working with, i will not make any more than this, sorry.

That totals 48 civs now.

I think we should make a round 50 civs.

Thus rounding out the number of civs to choose from to be 50.

But also remembering that the "Barbarians" are a civ also. So only 1 more civ.

Well, if you remove the Confederates and replace them with Canada, I think the most interesting remaining choices from that list are the Olmecs and the Minoans.

Well, if you remove the Confederates and replace them with Canada, I think the most interesting remaining choices from that list are the Olmecs and the Minoans.

True, but for "reasons" of my own, i am keeping the Confed's, sorry everyone!!

Also thinking about Nazi Germany to add.

If you about to add some more civilizations i'd vote for Amazons and Pirates since both have a big number of flavor units. :)

While the pirates are fun, I dislike the fact they have flavor units that don't fit in the right eras. Its just weird seeing a prehistoric pirate wearing 17th century clothes.

I dont like them. Too much fantasy in C2C its not a good thing :)

Having them as an entire civilisation would definitely be fantasy though.

While the pirates are fun, I dislike the fact they have flavor units that don't fit in the right eras. Its just weird seeing a prehistoric pirate wearing 17th century clothes.

Same can be said for US, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, any western Hemisphere nation that was not native, ie immigrants from Europe/Asia/Africa.

Lets not get hung up on saying C2C is historically correct. A bit of "fantasy" is sprinkled all thru out this mod. And it's not a bad thing either.

JosEPh

Same can be said for US, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, any western Hemisphere nation that was not native, ie immigrants from Europe/Asia/Africa.

Lets not get hung up on saying C2C is historically correct. A bit of "fantasy" is sprinkled all thru out this mod. And it's not a bad thing either.

JosEPh

+1 agree

JosEPh

Those at lest have prehistoric units that look prehistoric. Even if that civs was not around then. The pirates however has say a scout unit that looks like it belong in the 17th century instead of the prehistoric era.

In short I would have less problems with the Pirate civ if its "flavors" kept in theme with the eras they are in. So if you want a prehistoric pirate make it look like a prehistoric pirate.

:p

But we don't have pterodactyls in the Mod! :lol:

JosEPh

Gods, if that happens, I really want it to be very firmly optional.

If we ever do, they will only be available in the late Transhuman or Galactic eras where you can manufacture designed animals.

What is the problem with the Polynesian artstyle? It was in there only a few weeks ago. Please put it back. Every other continent has plenty of artstyles and Oceania has none. Even if I wasn't playing a long-running game as the Maori, I would still feel this way.

What is the problem with the Polynesian artstyle? It was in there only a few weeks ago. Please put it back. Every other continent has plenty of artstyles and Oceania has none. Even if I wasn't playing a long-running game as the Maori, I would still feel this way.

What are you talking about its there??

What are you talking about its there??

I did say artstyle, not civ, did I not? According to the discussion in this thread, they're using really inappropriate non-Oceanian and/or non-native artstyles.

I did say artstyle, not civ, did I not? According to the discussion in this thread, they're using really inappropriate non-Oceanian and/or non-native artstyles.

ALL Custom Civs will be this way because before they were causing too many MAF's and are memory hogs. So its just really the LH's and and place of origin, i guess:blush: Unless Sparth can do more, but its completely up to him.

Top Bottom