Need help on a personal (unit) mod

roblrich

Chieftain
I've tried to figure modding out, but I haven't been able to grasp it yet.

I have been wanting a Constantine the Great civ mod for sometime and Barbarian King was kind enough to build it. He did a great job. I understand because of the time period Constantine lived, that Barbarian King created the Palatini Cavalry replacing the Horseman unit. Makes sense.

I would be extremely grateful if someone could create me a mod for this Civ making the Palatini Cavalry replacing the regular Cavalry unit at a strength of 35. Thus the evolution of the horse units would be (1) Horseman, (2) Knight, and (3) Palatini Cavalry. Please use the existing unit emblem of the Palatini Cavalry of Constantine's banner. It's very cool!

I almost always set up my games not to exceed that Industrial era, and this mod would suit me nicely. THIS MOD WOULD BE FOR ME PERSONALLY, as I wouldn't want to infringe on someone else's work by spreading it around.

If someone could help me out, I would be so grateful. I am very hesitant to ask Barbarian King as he has done so much already and had to deal with my many private messages while he was building the mod. I am in his debt.

The mod can be downloaded at http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=22422

Wow, thanks man. That was quick.

Top Bottom